New from the Sav in GA

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHRGEIT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What up to all!! Well yes, I'm new to the forum.

Well I bought Troy's truck also known as "Troy's QC SRT" on the forum. First I would like to say that Troy was really cool and has built one nice truck for sure. So hats off to him.:rock:

Well now a little about me. I'm not new to trucks in any way. I have a 2003 Dakota R/T that is supercharged. She is under going a major rebuild at this time. I have been looking at SRT-10's for a while now and couldn't really find nothing close with out driving hours to look at one.

I have been following the forum for a while now and everyone looks to be really cool and doesn't seem to be a bunch of punk a** kids like so of the other forums have like "club rsx".

Welcome man. Congrats on the KILLER buy!!

And like Stinker said youll meet Dan soon. Dont worry he doesnt skip a beat im sure he will be chimin in soon lol :D

Hee Hee, we got you fooled. :p

Welcome :rock:

Welcome to the forum. Troy is great and so was the previous owner of that truck, Travis (emt/srt).

The wheels were actually off my truck :D

What up to all!! Well yes, I'm new to the forum.

Well I bought Troy's truck also known as "Troy's QC SRT" on the forum. First I would like to say that Troy was really cool and has built one nice truck for sure. So hats off to him.:rock:

Well now a little about me. I'm not new to trucks in any way. I have a 2003 Dakota R/T that is supercharged. She is under going a major rebuild at this time. I have been looking at SRT-10's for a while now and couldn't really find nothing close with out driving hours to look at one.

I have been following the forum for a while now and everyone looks to be really cool and doesn't seem to be a bunch of punk a** kids like so of the other forums have like "club rsx".

No, we're just a bunch of grown ass immature adults. :D
Welcome bud.

Welcome to the forum. Troy is great and so was the previous owner of that truck, Travis (emt/srt).

The wheels were actually off my truck :D

Ya he told the previous owner was Travis then Troy and my name is Travis also. Strange for sure. :dontknow:

Welcome Travis, Troy is one cool dude and he loved that truck so you know you got a good one.

Welcome Travis, Troy is one cool dude and he loved that truck so you know you got a good one.

He told me when I got there Monday afternoon to pick the truck up. That he almost called me to tell me he wasn't going to sell it.

He told me when I got there Monday afternoon to pick the truck up. That he almost called me to tell me he wasn't going to sell it.

i believe it, dude loved that truck and it was well taken care of.

what is this pick on dan month?:aetsch:

troy was crying like a small schoolgirl with a skinned up knee saturday night...i told him get back to work...:D

i scared him off...i'm convinced...;)

Welcome, damn nice truck! If you make it up around Gainesville ga hit me up.

i dont know about Troy but the whole time Travis had it, the machine never saw a drag strip. couldnt even get him to do a burnout. i think he parked it in his living room.

Troy is a pussy!! Welcome to the VTCOA

Don't get hurt old man :p

i dont know about Troy but the whole time Travis had it, the machine never saw a drag strip. couldnt even get him to do a burnout. i think he parked it in his living room.

Ha Ha well she defientely went to the track with me :rock: but I did take excellent care of it! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back