smashed1.jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 524
  • smashed2.jpg
    smashed2.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 524
  • smashed 3.jpg
    smashed 3.jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 522
i know the feeling... i hit a tire and wheel in the highway at about 75... it happened about 2 weeks after I lowered it. on the way to a GTG at california raceway... didnt stop me from running though ..here was my damage... sorry to see that

damage1.jpg
[/IMG]

I feel your pain, I won't post any pics

VJ

I rubbed by front bumper lip on a high curb about 6 months ago.. I had a body shop refinish it and repaint the entire bumper last week. I try to be as careful as possible but sometimes,,, this stuff happens.

portlandsrt said:
I rubbed by front bumper lip on a high curb about 6 months ago.. I had a body shop refinish it and repaint the entire bumper last week. I try to be as careful as possible but sometimes,,, this stuff happens.

Yep, no way around it.

However when I drove the truck or now with the Cobra, I always make it a point to stay way behind the car in front of me so I have time to react if there is something in the highway.

davo19 said:
this was a curb incident. thanks all... i do feel for all of you also...

WHOA dude, how high was the curb? What sucks is the money flow from our pockets has to be constant to keep these things purdy if we drive them frequently.

davo19 said:
this was a curb incident. thanks all... i do feel for all of you also...

You'll feel even better when she's all put back together

:D

The yellow cowcatcher (red one, too) with the chunk missing presents an opportunity to customize. I keep picturing the '04/'05 cowcatcher with a cut made along a body line above where that chunk left and it would look better without the lower "splitter" on it.

Last edited:
mauiSRT/10 said:
Awe that sucks Davo.........are you still at the stock height or are you lowered?

patrick

i got the x-metal 2/4 kit. the curb was pretty high, in a sharp turn in a parking lot. does anyone know what these cost?

Lucky for you it's an '05. Much cheaper fix than an '06. Probablly $600 for a new front bumper cover painted.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back