New Furniture

nice !!!! :rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

Again...thanks all for the kind words! Jessica is going to try to make some side cash by doing this for others however we have no idea what to charge. I would charge for the cost of materials of course but not sure what would be fair to tack on for the "labor" portion of it. Not sure how much stuff like this would go for. In no way do we want to rip people off but also want to be able to make some extra cash. For example, how much do you guys think the coffee table (added another pic of it below) should sell for? Thanks all!

DSC_0442-1.jpg

is that doin the customer's supplied furniture or ya'll buyin the furniture & offerin as a "package" deal????

does that include refinishin the furniture or goin with how it is???

Last edited:
We are actually going to offer both...so for the sake of figuring out cost....how much should we charge to do the above design to someones current table? (which includes paint removal, scratch filling if needed, hardware replacement if needed, fixing if needed, sanding, painting, vinyl and plenty of clear coat)

thanks everyone! yall are so sweet. im itching for more work to do.. its so much for for me. wish yall lived closer so i could do work for u guys.

good thinkin. if i ever found one for cheap or if someone had one id love to do some work on it. i have done a few different pieces besides the tables that are not SRT related but i still have alot of ideas left to create

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back