New Future Owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scooby82882

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey all, I've been bouncing around on the SRT10.com Forums for a couple of months now, and found you guys through a google search today, so figured I'd join up.

I don't currently own an SRT-10, I drove one for a week back in April before deploying to Iraq, my current location. Once I finally get out of here, I plan on picking up an 05 QC, prefer the looks of 05 over 06, and and looking into the possibility of a manual trans conversion, I love my stick shifts.

Good luck with the auto to manual. You might want to seek some advise on that. For one, the engine block is different.

WELCOME!this is the best sight for info on these awesome trucks!and...thanks for you service!:rock:

Thanks for your service, Sir! :congrats: And welcome to the forum. :rock:

If you are looking for a '05 QC, I'm selling mine. :) PM me for details, if you would be interested. I'm in no particular hurry, but would like to have it gone by the end of the year.

Welcome:rock: What branch of service? and where are you at in Iraq? I did the exact same thing with the money I saved over there:D Good luck bro

Thanks to all and now to answer some of the questions.

I'm in the Army Active Duty, and on my 3rd deployment. My first 2 were to Baghdad, this time I find myself in Mosul.

I originally from North Central Wisconsin, but call Ft. Huachuca down in Sierra Vista Arizona home for now.

I've always been a fan of trucks, have spent the past 7 years in import cars, kinda got into the modding scene because of it, now I'm ready to turn back to the trucks.

I've been a fan of Mopar for about 14 or 15 years now, maybe more, I can't remember what year the Dakota my parents got way back when, but I've been hooked since.

As far as converting the auto to a stick, I'm not expecting it to be cheap or easy, but if I can figure out how to make this happen, plan on seeing a full write-up with pics

welcome to the rbc. There is at least one automatic engine in front of a manual transmission, that I know of. Good luck and thanks for your service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back