new girl

Welcome to the club.Always nice to have the ladies aboard!!!And another florida member!!

Welcome to your new home. Lets see some pics.

welcome!! we do have some crazy meets here in Florida. I know you're comin to the next one, right??

joemags54 said:
Welcome Jenna. Just one word of caution, anymore trucks end up in Florida, the whole state may crack off and float to Cuba.:)
And what would be the problem with that eh??
Anyone have any sniping experience cuz as soon as we're within range, I'm emptying all my ammo into Castro's barely working head :dontknow: :D ;)

QueLocura said:
And what would be the problem with that eh??
Anyone have any sniping experience cuz as soon as we're within range, I'm emptying all my ammo into Castro's barely working head :dontknow: :D ;)
I was toying with the idea of saying "the Bahama's " for comedic impact, I ended up with Cuba. No knock intended. Just an exageration, usually the root of good comedy. Hence the iidea that sooo many trucks will end up on the Florida peninsula, that the weight of all these trucks would cause the state to snap off the mainland, caused me a chuckle. I thought I would share it . Besides, there ARE alot of members here from FLA. (PS, We share the same feelings re: Castro.):)

Welcome Jenna! :rock: :D

vipergirl said:
Hello my name is Jenna and I just got my Truck last week & I LOVE IT!!!!!
:burnout: :burnout:

nice name, to the point and falls in love within the week...
We can always use those in our little club .:rock: :D

Welcome !

Welcome Jenna!:beer:

Has anyone mentioned Pics yet?:dontknow: :p :D

congrats and welcome, glad your here..:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back