new girl

A Great WELCOME to you, and the Truck .....

Now .... Grab Camera, Out Back Door, Take Pics, Back On Computer, Post Pics ... And don't forget the under the hood ones ... lol

Thanks

it would be funny if she doesn't exist and it was someone on here that started a fake account as a joke and posted as a chick to get us all excited in case she's hot.

SRT-11 said:
it would be funny if she doesn't exist and it was someone on here that started a fake account as a joke and posted as a chick to get us all excited in case she's hot.
stranger things have happened.:rock:

SRT-11 said:

I doubt that's the case . . . ;) :D

She probably has a life and doesn't spend every FN moment on the internet, such as myself. . . :eek: :D

. . . and Earl. :D

SRT-11 said:
Geeeeeeeeeeeeeee why would you EVER think something like THAT could happen??????????????????? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I would say that is a very good possibility, but then, that's just my opinion :D

Seriously, it could be anyone, even Jessica Alba!
thatdudefb9.jpg

SRT-11 said:
Seriously, it could be anyone, even Jessica Alba!
thatdudefb9.jpg

Then she MUST attend the next GTG!!!!! Now 'scuse me while I go wipe the drool from my grin...

Jessica Alba.....<sigh>

Bone said:

Pics are available...one is.. not of the truck... just need to "open your mind" ;)
Not sure which one of the three gal's in the pic she is though:dontknow: No matter... no truck pics coming from outside here over the past 2 day's ... been raining crazy.

Dis regard... updated pic of a motor there now.

Last edited:
NBT said:
Pics are available...one is.. not of the truck... just need to "open your mind" ;)
Not sure which one of the three gal's in the pic she is though:dontknow: No matter... no truck pics coming from outside here over the past 2 day's ... been raining crazy.
Huh?:confused:

Did this girl buy YOUR truck? I'm cornfused now!

Nevermind I gotcha! Myspace! The pic is not of a SC motor though... ?:dontknow:
But I would say that she is real enough. If not someone went to great lengths to pull one over on us!

Last edited:
I am willing to bet that she is from N.C. and not Florida...:D ;)

she pm'd me about my cai, said she was sending a check we will see.

eddie102870 said:
she pm'd me about my cai, said she was sending a check we will see.
Did she pm you a pic too?? :dontknow: :D

Jen,

Don't let these yahboz badger u about pics....

Next they'll be demanding u be naked....... Stand yer ground, girl....

D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back