New guy from Cali

Larzmat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all, first time SRT10 owner here, picked up a 2005 QC w 120k miles. Are there any other members from Cali?

I'm looking forward to start reading on the forum about just general information and DIY info for this beast!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Welcome to the VTCoA!

Welcome from Orange County, SoCal. Lots of good information on this site. Enjoy your truck!

Thanks guys, much appreciated. I was trying to add this forum to my Garagetalk app but apparently that doesn't work. Garagetalk makes it really easy to upload pictures etc from your phone but I suppose I need to come up with another way.

Drove the truck for a 60 mile trip today for the first time, first impressions to follow:

HOLY Titanic! Its a big truck but its a little jiggly on the road, especially on these northern cali twisty mtn roads. It has yellow Bilstein shocks but I'm pretty sure i'll be valving up a set of custom Fox shocks and lower this baby down some. Anybody running wheels spacers with stock 22'ss? I would think that could help as well.

HOLY torquemonster! Tranny really likes to hang out in a tall gear and just live off the torque, nothing wrong with that I suppose and if you mash it itll kick down but I'm thinking theres gotta be some improvements here ? Is there an off the shelf tune that makes some improvements?

Overall impressions! I love the truck, its quiet, its fast and it has 4 doors and a 6 1/2 foot bed! Took the wing off and hauled some yard waste this morning, hope nobody takes offense! :D

Hello all, first time SRT10 owner here, picked up a 2005 QC w 120k miles. Are there any other members from Cali?

I'm looking forward to start reading on the forum about just general information and DIY info for this beast!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Welcome from San Jose. :)

Welcome from modesto ca

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Does anyone know why the DYI section of the forum is restricted and I can't reach it? Is it due to being a new member?

Thanks guys

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back