New guy from cold lake, alberta!

Srt-Phil

Reaction score
Hey all, new to this forum so I thought I should post here first. I don't have myself a srt-10 yet but I am in the market for one and I'm hoping I can learn a little more about them before I make the plunge! I've owned a few quick cars over the past few years and I'm hoping the srt-10 will crave my need for power! Haha looking forward to learning lots about these awesome trucks..

Welcome. There are quite a few Alberta members that can help check out trucks with you. There are a few things to look out for: leaking oil cooler lines, leaking power steering lines etc. There are extremely low mileage trucks available (100km truck in Red Deer), but a truck that has sat for 10 years could have more issues than one that hasn't sat around. Are you looking for a RC or QC?

Thanks for the welcomes, guys. I'm looking to get a regular cab, mainly cause I want the manual, not auto. I have found one that caught my eye, it's an 06 rc in a dark red (don't know color name offhand) with low kms at 35000, and the guy is asking $24,000. Only issue is, it had a rebuilt title. Says it was body damage only, no frame damage. So I'm waiting to see what kind of paperwork he can show me to verify this before I make the 4 hour drive to look at it for myself. Thanks again guys!

It's Inferno Red. Is it at a dealer in Edmonton? It would be the same as 68Charger's truck, minus the Roe SC.

picture.php

Mine is the black 06.

I was checking out the 06 before you posted the link. You will notice the rear toneau cover is missing, spray in bed liner is not stock, and under the hood doesn't quite look right.

I was checking out the 06 before you posted the link. You will notice the rear toneau cover is missing, spray in bed liner is not stock, and under the hood doesn't quite look right.
Yes I also noticed the bed cover/bed liner myself. But thanks for mentioning under the hood not being quite right. I wouldn't have noticed as I haven't seen one of these trucks up close. I'm starting to lean away from this particular truck more and more lol.

Last edited:
There are usually a number of good trucks up for sale. Seems a little light on the Canadian sites right now. The right one will come along.:)

Welcome to the VTCoA!

Welcome to The Forum!

Ya, $24K for a truck that was wrecked and not even had the proper wing put back on it...!

I have an 04 that is a one owner Canadian Truck. (Metric gauges, DRL)
24K Km which is about 15K miles. Lines do not leak, this truck has no issues.
But I moved to Atlanta, might be making a trip to Alberta this Sept or October, I could drive it back.:D

I have an 04 that is a one owner Canadian Truck. (Metric gauges, DRL)
24K Km which is about 15K miles. Lines do not leak, this truck has no issues.
But I moved to Atlanta, might be making a trip to Alberta this Sept or October, I could drive it back.:D

Nice! GA humidity sucks for these trucks sometimes haha. I was born in Toronto, only lived there till I was 10 though! Been in Atlanta area like 5 years now!

Welcome to the forum from the San Francisco Bay Area. The 06 are by far the best looking year of them all. Especially in inferno red. ;)

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back