New guy from Colorado

young_devo

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I figured that I have been a stalker long enough and decided to join this amazing site. Originally I'm from L.A. and the Air Force brought me to Colorado where I have stayed since separating. I've been in love with these trucks since I first laid eyes on one. Never thought I would ever have the chance to own one and want to keep this beauty forever. The truck is still stock and I have a long way to go to get to what I want. Looking forward to getting to know all the good people on here.
IMG_0113.JPG

IMG_3314.jpg

IMG_3318.jpg

Welcome to the VTCoA!

Welcome to the VTCOA & Colorado! Blackmamba 50 over in Stapleton area, I up in Thornton. Several others in metro& surrounding areas too. Keep posting on the forum so you can stay up to date. Lots of great & correct info, lil BS & Smacktalking too. Good to have another one. Need to gather info on as many Colorado trucks as possible for a real GTG this spring.

That truck is awesome. I sold mine but when I get another, it's going to be an 06' in this color! Or a C/E of course :)

Welcome to the VTCOA & Colorado! Blackmamba 50 over in Stapleton area, I up in Thornton. Several others in metro& surrounding areas too. Keep posting on the forum so you can stay up to date. Lots of great & correct info, lil BS & Smacktalking too. Good to have another one. Need to gather info on as many Colorado trucks as possible for a real GTG this spring.

Thanks bud! I will definitely be keeping an eye out for that. I have only seen a couple of these riding around Denver. It would be awesome to have a GTG. Thanks everyone as well.

hey man welcome. im from lakewood, co. I hope that we can all meet up sometime

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back