New guy from Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

05' Dodge

Reaction score
I've got an 05' QC SRT 10 and have been browsing this site every now and then. Just wanting to introduce myself and if anybody knows how to remove the backseat?

Welcome to the club....someone will chime in on the back seat...I dont have one and FatJack above drives a Ford Ranger so he dont know either...

Why did you get a QC if your just going to remove the backseat? Does somebody not know how to drive a stick:rolleyes:

The back seat is easy to remove. First you have to remove the folding-flat thing, its like 6 or 8 bolts. Then just unbolt the bolts holding the seat in. they are all on the bottom, and there are 2 "catches" at the top of the seat. When you go to pull it out, pull straight up on the back seat and it comes right out. If I had the right tools, I could have it out in 20 minutes. Easy as Pie!

05QCSRT10 said:
Why did you get a QC if your just going to remove the backseat? Does somebody not know how to drive a stick:rolleyes:
I've never been able to be in the driver's seat of a manual vehicle but I should be able to learn as it's just basically common sense. As for the backseat removal, I'm removing it as I have two smaller dogs and over the years of having the truck I have never been able to get in the nook and crannies vacuuming so that's why, the interior is completely bare as for the seats and I can finally get it cleaned up good as this is the only vehicle I let them ride in.:rolleyes:

05' Dodge said:
I've never been able to be in the driver's seat of a manual vehicle but I should be able to learn as it's just basically common sense. As for the backseat removal, I'm removing it as I have two smaller dogs and over the years of having the truck I have never been able to get in the nook and crannies vacuuming so that's why, the interior is completely bare as for the seats and I can finally get it cleaned up good as this is the only vehicle I let them ride in.:rolleyes:

Welcome to the zoo. What are you going to do when your dogs eat your subwoofer? Or get it full of hair? :confused:

05QCSRT10 said:
He got a QC because, he likes to be able to hook and beat RC's all day long.:D

Welcome to the Family

Welcome, we don't have many members from Florida. ;) :p:marchmellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back