New guy from KY

StewartSRT10

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
Hey everybody. Cool forum. Ive been wanting an SRT 10 for quite a while now and finally got it!! Im not sure how to post pictures, but uts silver with black rims. I got it from a local guy here who said it has lots of stuff done to it but I dont know much about these trucks. How can I post a picture?

Welcome to the VTCoA Stewart!

I think I got it? If it post here she is, only got 86k on her so far. But I know it has a exhaust, and it probably has a big cam kit too because the idle is really choppy :rock:

images.jpeg

Are u sure that's a srt10? It has a different front bumber and no side body clading? I hope u didn't buy it from smackdown . Looks like his

Stewart, welcome to the VTCOA. Your truck is very special. The guy that had it before you had almost $150k in just mods. First of all, that cam isn't stock (I'm sure you noticed how it really hits a lick). That was a special grind developed by Mopar with the express purpose of getting MAXIMUM power out of the Gen 16 heads... That's right, not gen 3 or 4, gen 16. The heads on your truck are amazing works of art. Special tooling had to me made out of adamantium just to make the precision cuts specified on those breathing works of art. And that just scratches the surface! Your rotating assembly is 22 POUNDS lighter than a stock trucks!! That's an incredible weight savings. That is why it revs so quick. There were a TON of engine mods I am forgetting. I'm sure you also noticed that if you "throttle down" at any speed under 85mph, it completely breaks the tires loose. That's due in part to the special 7 speed automatic that not only keeps the engine in the heart of the power band, it uses 88% less horsepower than any other automatic, ever. Also, just so you know, the 25MPG+ that you are getting, isn't normal. MDS was actually developed on your truck, complete with magnetic mileage boosters on the wheels. But none of those peices were ever affordable for the rest of the viper truck community (Dom may have them on his race truck, but I'm not sure). Anyways, hope you enjoy your time here and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Last edited:
Are u sure that's a srt10? It has a different front bumber and no side body clading? I hope u didn't buy it from smackdown . Looks like his

Don't hate. The moldings were part of the weight savings diet this thing went on when the first owner had it. The whole truck barely weighs 3500 pounds!!

Hey caveman I think you have the wrong truck haha!! Sounds really cool though! Maybe I could do some of those mods to my truck, and that transmission mod sounds like a real winner! :drool:And srt2Slow Im sure it is, the man I bought it from also has an SRT 4 Neon with a lot of mods so yea, Im pretty sure it is lol. Who is smackdown? is that a person or? :dontknow: Also, what kinds of problems should I look out for? Ive never had a Viper V8 before and really dont know much about them at all. It was an impulse buy lol. Thanks guys! You rock! :rock:

Welcome from Phoenix, Arizona Stewart. If your engine is a V8 you have a large problem. There should be a V10 under the hood. HEMI's V8, VIPER's V10.

Stewart, welcome to the VTCOA. Your truck is very special. The guy that had it before you had almost $150k in just mods. First of all, that cam isn't stock (I'm sure you noticed how it really hits a lick). That was a special grind developed by Mopar with the express purpose of getting MAXIMUM power out of the Gen 16 heads... That's right, not gen 3 or 4, gen 16. The heads on your truck are amazing works of art. Special tooling had to me made out of adamantium just to make the precision cuts specified on those breathing works of art. And that just scratches the surface! Your rotating assembly is 22 POUNDS lighter than a stock trucks!! That's an incredible weight savings. That is why it revs so quick. There were a TON of engine mods I am forgetting. I'm sure you also noticed that if you "throttle down" at any speed under 85mph, it completely breaks the tires loose. That's due in part to the special 7 speed automatic that not only keeps the engine in the heart of the power band, it uses 88% less horsepower than any other automatic, ever. Also, just so you know, the 25MPG+ that you are getting, isn't normal. MDS was actually developed on your truck, complete with magnetic mileage boosters on the wheels. But none of those peices were ever affordable for the rest of the viper truck community (Dom may have them on his race truck, but I'm not sure). Anyways, hope you enjoy your time here and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

You really have a way with words, where can i get that tranny at :) ;)

Hey caveman I think you have the wrong truck haha!! Sounds really cool though! Maybe I could do some of those mods to my truck, and that transmission mod sounds like a real winner! :drool:And srt2Slow Im sure it is, the man I bought it from also has an SRT 4 Neon with a lot of mods so yea, Im pretty sure it is lol. Who is smackdown? is that a person or? :dontknow: Also, what kinds of problems should I look out for? Ive never had a Viper V8 before and really dont know much about them at all. It was an impulse buy lol. Thanks guys! You rock! :rock:
Ya might wanna check if you have a Viper motor and not a Hemi. 10 spark plug wires and prolly red viper valve covers.

Should look kinda like this, but im not sure.
masujuma.jpg

Shouldn't you be posting about how ugly his wife is or how you want to beat him up? Such a "tough guy" :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back