New guy from KY

Stewart they are called SRT-10's for a reason. 10 spark plugs, 10 cylinders, Viper V10 under the hood. I'm calling bullshit on this one fellas.

Im confused. Is this a real person? And did he really get screwed into buying a "fake" 10?
He is for sure a real person.

Sure will, I did look at the engine once but it doesnt have the red covers on it. But the fellow that I bought it from said it has a lot of mods so that could be why. Ill upload some pictures in the morning.
The valve covers on your truck are very interesting pieces, made out of full carbon fiber. The Gen 16 heads are two plugs per cylinder, and the plugs are located much higher in the combustion chamber. Consequently, the valve covers are very wide compared to ours. There is a very informative thread on viperegistry.com about it that you might be able to find if you do a search.

Last edited:
Thanks guys, good to be here. I went out and popped the hood this morning and did a little inspecting. I didnt see anything really out of the ordinary. My engine doesnt look like the one you posted here earlier, but I think its because I have differant heads? Im not a car person at all and I really have no idea what Im looking at when I see a motor. I just bought it for the looks anyway so if it turns out to not be a real one then ok. Its still cool to look at :rock:

fry-not-sure-if-trolling_191.jpg

Ok gents I managed to sneak away from the desk for a sec to take a this picture, tell me if it looks right because like I said I dont even know what Im looking at. Sorry, just not a car guy. Bought the truck because it looks really cool and thats about it haha.

Screen shot 2013-07-31 at 11.12.12 AM.jpg

That picture is out of a black truck, go look again

Last edited:
Ok gents I managed to sneak away from the desk for a sec to take a this picture, tell me if it looks right because like I said I dont even know what Im looking at. Sorry, just not a car guy. Bought the truck because it looks really cool and thats about it haha.
Looks like it's missing the Gen 16 intake :(

So, a guy who knows nothing about how many cylinders on SRT-10 has ends up with a pro-charged, stripped down exterior truck? The validity of this post is in question. And since the picture is named "screen shot", I'm guessing it is not his.

So, a guy who knows nothing about how many cylinders on SRT-10 has ends up with a pro-charged, stripped down exterior truck? The validity of this post is in question. And since the picture is named "screen shot", I'm guessing it is not his.
Weird, when I copied that post, it labeled it "52199", not screenshot. Something is weird about all this.

Hey Stewart, can you grab a burnout video of your truck?

:burnout:

I guess I need to start more threads on topics pertaining to our trucks and not some Lightning loving shmuck posting useless crap :(

Last edited:
Not only the above mentioned items, but this engine is in a Quad Cab, not a RC ;) :burnout:

I guess I need to start more threads on topics pertaining to our trucks and not some Lightning loving shmuck posting useless crap :(
Almost makes me want to head on over to LR and pick a fight.... almost.

Dude, you got a Paxton truck!!!

Not sure why all the semi-negative comments? Venomous, it is a quad cab. Is that bad? lol Its a screen shot because thats the only way I know how to go about putting my pics on the internet. Please forgive me this is my first time on a forum of any kind. Caveman I dont have any burnout pictures. I was really hoping for some help and tips, but Im not getting any of that..

Not sure why all the semi-negative comments? Venomous, it is a quad cab. Is that bad? lol Its a screen shot because thats the only way I know how to go about putting my pics on the internet. Please forgive me this is my first time on a forum of any kind. Caveman I dont have any burnout pictures. I was really hoping for some help and tips, but Im not getting any of that..

Nope Quads are awesome! What's your last 8 of your vin and we'll get it in registry if its not there already. Just post a pic if door tag real quick please.

Nope Quads are awesome! What's your last 8 of your vin and we'll get it in registry if its not there already. Just post a pic if door tag real quick please.

Now theres a use for the registry I hadn't considered :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back