New guy from Natzifornia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Undercover86

Reaction score
Well i meant California but its also know as natzifornia. I dont own a dodge or driver one, but i was invited here by trainman with the red srt-10. I met him last year at famoso raceway (cool guy to bs with). i will be attending some of the events in the future and keeping an eye on that red 10 :D and whatever other local mopar guy are out there.

no doubt, but to tell you the truth jerry red 10 is the first one i ever see and that was at the track last year. locally i have yet to see one.

welcome aboard. what kind of ride ya got? we like anything fast

Undercover86 said:
no doubt, but to tell you the truth jerry red 10 is the first one i ever see and that was at the track last year. locally i have yet to see one.

Yea you dont really seem them on the road...but there out there...im not exactly sure but i think them made a little over 8,000 in the word....between 04-06 ...so they are a dime a dozen...but in cali you will def see some driving around....i believe the fastest srt-10 in the worl right now lives somewhere in cali :rock: :rock:

Undercover86 said:
Well i meant California but its also know as natzifornia. I dont own a dodge or driver one, but i was invited here by trainman with the red srt-10. I met him last year at famoso raceway (cool guy to bs with). i will be attending some of the events in the future and keeping an eye on that red 10 :D and whatever other local mopar guy are out there.
I offered a solution to the debt we owe China, (about 8-900 billion) trade 'em for California. They're going to want something anyway, when they figure out, we can't pay up. (you can open with just San Francisco, but you may have to sweeten the deal )

Last edited:
Yep trade them "natzifornia" also known as California Missouri , such a lovely place :eek:
( misery):p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Or California Maryland and we could get rid of all that old stuff back east, you know the real "Left coast"

Last edited:
Black Venom-'04 said:
Yea you dont really seem them on the road...but there out there...im not exactly sure but i think them made a little over 8,000 in the word....between 04-06 ...so they are a dime a dozen...but in cali you will def see some driving around....i believe the fastest srt-10 in the worl right now lives somewhere in cali :rock: :rock:
nope it resides in the good ole 505:rock: :rock: :rock:

joemags54 said:
I offered a solution to the debt we owe China, (about 8-900 billion) trade 'em for California. They're going to want something anyway, when they figure out, we can't pay up. (you can open with just San Francisco, but you may have to sweeten the deal )

the rumor is that china is "supposed" buy GM? maybe that should be the solution lol

god if they do buy them that would be a blow to those hardcore chevy guys :dontknow:

eddie102870 said:
welcome aboard. what kind of ride ya got? we like anything fast

Its not fast but it will be decent once the swap is done. (if i stop buying useless crap and save for it)

So far is fully built out back so all it needs is motor and trany.

Swap is a modular 3v 5speed at least thats the plan :dontknow:

Undercover86 said:
the rumor is that china is "supposed" buy GM? maybe that should be the solution lol

god if they do buy them that would be a blow to those hardcore chevy guys :dontknow:
(I'm a closet Chevy Guy. Love the 68-70 Malibu's SS) :) :p :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back