new guy from PA

nghtrunner#327

Reaction score
hello new here just got a 2006 Night Runner love it have wanted one of a while and the stars seemed to line up right and took the plunge lol

Attachments

• 1378853836666.jpg
    1378853836666.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 55
Welcome to the VTCoA! Where in pa are you located?

thank you everyone..... yea im from buck 20 mins north of philly

I swear that wasn't there when I asked. :D I am about an hour and a half north of Philly. I will keep you in the loop on future plans for GTGs. SRT2Slow, Privatetoe and myself are planning one more before it gets too cold out.

ok sounds good!!! im going to try to go to atco Friday night if everything goes ok tomorrow im putting new tires brakes inspection and changing all the fluids and going over it because the truck was sitting for a little while before I got it. ill let you no how that works out. i cant wait to get it down the track been a while since I have been on the drag strip and having this truck is not helping the itch lol

Awesome! Let us know how it runs for you.

Hay, welcome man. I live in glenside, not far from the willowgrove mall. We should get together sometime. I get together with srt2slow all the time. My names Brian.

Hay, welcome man. I live in glenside, not far from the willowgrove mall. We should get together sometime. I get together with srt2slow all the time. My names Brian.
that's not far from me at all maybe 5 minutes let me know man it would be nice to talk with another owner I have never had one of these trucks before so my knowledge from my muscle cars will only get me so far lol..... and a very big thank you to all the rest of the member for the welcome into vtcoa world
:beer:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back