new guy from seattle

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi! Been lurking around here for awhile. Figured it's time to say hi :D . I've got a lowly hemi so everytime I come here I get jealous lol. Been dwelling on getting an srt10 hood. I can get one new just down the road for $590. But then it got me thinking, why not just buy the truck?? lol, i've found them around $18,000 - $20,000 here on craigslist (not sure what the going price is elsewhere) so now I'm crunching numbers to see if I can pull it off. Anyways, this site is the best resource I've found and theres loads of knowledge (and some drama LOL) that I can learn from. :rock:

Been lurking for a couple months I see.

Welcome :D

Hey, you're just up the road from me! Isn't it about time for a PNW GTG? I've seen exactly one other SRT-10 in the year that I've lived here.

if your going to buy a srt-10 truck i would suggest you look to a member here with one for sale ,,,most will know total history of it and you can get one with great mods already done to :rock:

p/s if you dont drink you will soon hanging with this bunch;)

Last edited:
moparracing said:
welcome. :)

be careful of trucks with alot of undocumented miles..... these stock pistons can't take too much abuse. :(

Thanks for tip! Last thing I'd want to have to do is tear into the engine right after I buy a such a kick ass truck.

Silverbullet08 said:
ohhh im telling df lol :D

Bullet :eek: lol

Vman455 said:
Hey, you're just up the road from me! Isn't it about time for a PNW GTG? I've seen exactly one other SRT-10 in the year that I've lived here.

Hey I'm up for a GTG. My bro-in-law lives down in tacoma and I go down there to play some poker every once and awhile. Where have you guys met before for a GTG around here?

And thanks everybody for the welcome! :rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back