New Guy from Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPACEMONKEY1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been lurking for a few days now and thought I'd make a post. My names Peter, I live in Plano, TX and I've loved Vipers since the day I set eyes on one. My wife's been renting an 05 Viper for my B-Day since 05 and I figured since I probably can't get a Viper I can sure as shit get a Viper Truck!!! I've had the truck now for a little over a month and I love it!!!! Black '04 RC K&N CAI, MagnaFlow and about to get my SCT tune from my local Viper Tech. It's so awesome driving this bad ass truck!!! The truck is my DD and not planning to do a whole lot to it, except take care of it. I do wanna get the Roe clutch upgrade kit, but I'm gonna wait till I kill the one I got. I go back and fourth from this site and srt10forum and I'm always on because I'm always at work, lol. I look forward to working on my truck and learning whatever I can from yall. Glad to be in the club!!!
I'll post some pics when I get home, pretty dirty from the rain the past few days.

howdy neighbor & welcome to the RBC:rock: :rock: :rock:

Welcome SpaceMonkey! Glad to have ya! You learn soon that you will frequent this site more than anything on the net!

Glad you joined us. You say you wont do much to it until you hang around here a bit. Congrats on the new ride and enjoy

Not an SRT-10 owner, but I'm in the Dallas area...keep an eye out on the event section (if you're interested)...I'll be trying to post up when we (Chevy guys) plan on hitting the track.

Congrats and welcome. I said I wasnt gonna do anything to my truck,:D Yeah right,:burnout: hide your wallet. Congrats again there are a few brothers down in that big ole state of yours.I beleive the call it they "MOD BUG:dontknow: Again Welcome:D

Howdy at ya from Houston. I said I would just take care of her and stay away from mods as well.. Then it started.. An upgrade here, a mod there.. Now I can't keep cash in my wallet. But it's a damn fun ride.

Glad to see you here Peter.:D Try not to spend too much, if you can resist.

Yep.

hell even maintenance items turn into mods. better spark plugs, plug wires, suspension bushins, tires, batteries, etc.

love these beautiful beasts:rock: :rock: :rock: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

welcome from nearby Garland :rock: you should bring your truck out the the next DFW meet and show it off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back