New Guy from Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.
welcome!! you should looking in the meeting thread some of us will be in garland monday nite!....an im in hillsboro a little less than an hour from you....we should get together an hit the track some time!

Tooloe said:
welcome!! you should looking in the meeting thread some of us will be in garland monday nite!....an im in hillsboro a little less than an hour from you....we should get together an hit the track some time!
you do know its the 23rd right?:dontknow:

Coley 1334 said:
you do know its the 23rd right?:dontknow:
yeah man lol i keep forgetting to mention that hahaha i work 7 days on an then 7 days off so its my monday off the 23rd..........an to answer the other question nope not an srt10 meet only look in the meeting forum

Moze said:
I assume it's a SRT-10 meet only?

nope there will be everything from srt10s to 500whp honda civics (yes hondas and a few can beat a viper :D ) you should come out

Coley 1334 said:
nope there will be everything from srt10s to 500whp honda civics (yes hondas and a few can beat a viper :D ) you should come out

That's bad ass Coley. Where in Garland? I grew up in Garland and graduated from Garland high school. 190 is the best damn freeway to drive this beast on. The day after my wedding we took out the '05 Viper and went 160 and I didn't even care if a trooper was there or not. Love this truck!!!

WELCOME
newpic015.jpg

Tooloe said:
yeah man lol i keep forgetting to mention that hahaha i work 7 days on an then 7 days off so its my monday off the 23rd..........an to answer the other question nope not an srt10 meet only look in the meeting forum

...I guess this is the ricekiller meet?

Welcome to the madhouse, enjoy the company and the ride:burnout:
You need to hook up with us DFW guys at the next GTG. April 18th for the Mopars at the Motorplex:rock:

, howdy nabor,,,there are quite a few of us from the Houston area ,,,burn some rubber baby:burnout:

505'sFastestViper. said:
welcome from plano texas

wait your in Plano??? and you havent came to any meets? :dontknow: :confused: what the hell man i wanna see that bad ass truck :marchmellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back