new guy from vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr702

Reaction score
hello guys, just made my account today, i have the pleasure of owning my dream truck a 2004 ram srt. have owned it for 2 years already, it is the best feeling to be driving the coolest truck in the world., only you guys know that feeling lol.

THEY ARE JSUT AWESOME TRUCKS:rock:

as long as the clutch dont quit, the rear spiders dont break, the amp dont quit, tires arent out of round, engine blows a window in the side, plugs start fowling, exhaust starts rattling, seats quit working, ac quits blowing cold, pulley falls off, cam seizes, or you run out of gas:D

WELCOME:D

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
THEY ARE JSUT AWESOME TRUCKS:rock:

as long as the clutch dont quit, the rear spiders dont break, the amp dont quit, tires arent out of round, engine blows a window in the side, plugs start fowling, exhaust starts rattling, seats quit working, ac quits blowing cold, pulley falls off, cam seizes, or you run out of gas:D

WELCOME:D
well i already had some troubles, changing the oil cooling lines, some squeaks ,. hopefully i can keep up with it...

Welcome to the Family

LoveThisTruck said:
Welcome to the VTCoA:rock: We need to have a Vegas g2g soon!

welcome and as far as Vegas gtg goes.... Weren't we talkin bout memorial weekend midnight mayhem?? I'll post it up. Let's get the ball Rollin on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back