New Guy From Woodbridge, VA

Status
Not open for further replies.

TerryK67

Reaction score
Hello all...just getting active in the forum. Retired Air Force and just moved to VA from South Dakota....I loaded up a couple pics of the truck....and have been reading lots!!

Great web site and lots of info!!

Welcome to the VTCoA. :rock: u will deffinatly find some usefull info here aswell as a great group of guys.

thanks for ur service to our great country too.

check in with ViperJeff some time and get ur truck registered, just whenever u got some time

Welcome....

Terry
I updated the playing with my crayons thread and put hazmans pics he did for my rides up on the last page

I used to go north and south on the auto train, that is pretty close to you isnt it

Welcome Terry, Great to have you in the Area... :)

Give me a yell if you ever get down the Tidewater Area (Norfolk, Chesapeake, Virginia Beach Area) we can have a Cool Frosty Adult Wheat Beverage Together :) :) :)

Welcome Terry, Great to have you in the Area... :)

Give me a yell if you ever get down the Tidewater Area (Norfolk, Chesapeake, Virginia Beach Area) we can have a Cool Frosty Adult Wheat Beverage Together :) :) :)

I will do that!! Im down at Langley AFB on work trips over the summer...

Welcome and welcome to Woodbridge, neighbor. You may see my 06 RC tooling around town. Be careful driving sround here -- it seems my truck is always the magnet for the stupid people doing stupid things...

Welcome to the club ---But they are lying to you ---BLACK is the fastest color

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back