New guy Hemi to 10 hopefully!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well note to self.....don't take 10 to KRC! He's good with the hemi's i couldn't see why he wouldnt be good with anything else.....Who's the best around the southeast?

05_ram_1500 said:
Well note to self.....don't take 10 to KRC! He's good with the hemi's i couldn't see why he wouldnt be good with anything else.....Who's the best around the southeast?
roe in in florida, and so is torrie for an sct tuner, if he doesn't have one....

but krc+your money= more of your money to someone else after it blows up...

05_ram_1500 said:
depends really on what you want done buddy

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
depends really on what you want done buddy

Yea my 10 will be a DD all the way so i think i'll stay to the mod list that i previously wrote!Maybe other small things here or there, but nothing internal and no power adders for me!

viperhauler said:
roe in in florida, and so is torrie for an sct tuner, if he doesn't have one....

but krc+your money= more of your money to someone else after it blows up...

I talked to Torrie and I can use my SCT from my hemi since it still runs and im able to unlock it! So all i have to do is pay $150 for the tune!

05_ram_1500 said:
I talked to Torrie and I can use my SCT from my hemi since it still runs and im able to unlock it! So all i have to do is pay $150 for the tune!

nice.... Torrie tuned my truck - you will love it

05_ram_1500 said:
Yea my 10 will be a DD all the way so i think i'll stay to the mod list that i previously wrote!Maybe other small things here or there, but nothing internal and no power adders for me!
Haha......that's what I said too.:D

SANTEEN said:
Haha......that's what I said too.:D

The 20k+ needed to do that will make sure i don't go past that! not unless i run into some serious coin.....that 20k+ will stay in my porsche 911 turbo fund!

05_ram_1500 said:
The 20k+ needed to do that will make sure i don't go past that! not unless i run into some serious coin.....that 20k+ will stay in my porsche 911 turbo fund!
20 grand is about right, Huh Steve??:rock: :rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back