New guy Hemi to 10 hopefully!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Troy's QC SRT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey there I'm obviously new here I currently own a 05 ram 1500 qc that runs 13.8, it has Big valve heads, 218/218 cam,sct, 3k edge billet TC, Efan, pacesetter long tubes, no cats, dumped before axle, raptor performance shift light and a few other things! Basically i'm far from new to the mopar modding game...just new to SRT's!......I

I'm currently deployed to Afghanistan but I left my truck with a buddy of mine to get some work done while i was deployed. Anyway last friday he was towing his truck with my truck down to Marty@ KRC performance to get some work done to both trucks but they never made it! His truck was totaled and i'm currently waiting to see the status of mine...I'm hopng its totaled so i can buy EMT/SRT's quad cab srt that he currently has forsale! I should find out within a couple of days wether mine is totaled or not.... I really want a quad SRT now and EMT/SRT's truck looks really good and is within my price range so hopefully i'll be another proud srt owner!

The adjusters looked at it yesterday and said that i need a new bed, fender, bumper, grill, maybe a door, 3 rims wth tires and the whole right sde suspension is shot with possible frame damage....I would say it's looking good for a SRt in my near future but i dont want to get to happy! :rock:

Heres a few pics of our wrecked trucks....the QC is mine and the one pic is photoshopped....It was gong to get painted like that this summer after it left krc! 'm glad it got wrecked before i did that! I would have really been pissed then

Attachments

• Troy 1.jpg
    Troy 1.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 156
  • Troy 2.jpg
    Troy 2.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 125
  • Troy 3.jpg
    Troy 3.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 113
  • Jermey 1.jpg
    Jermey 1.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 266
  • Jermey 3.jpg
    Jermey 3.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 110
  • Ram-Chop.jpg
    Ram-Chop.jpg
    299.1 KB · Views: 166
i would bet he is lookin to get EMT/SRT QC:elefant: :elefant: :aetsch: :aetsch: :itsme: :itsme: :rock: :rock:

ZCx said:
i would bet he is lookin to get EMT/SRT QC:elefant: :elefant: :aetsch: :aetsch: :itsme: :itsme: :rock: :rock:

That would be the one;)

FATJACK said:
Good luck with the Ins. Co. Bubba, Hurry home and be safe.

i appreciate it bro....i'm hoping to find out today...im pretty tempted to just buy the srt anyway regardless! If they want to fix it, let them fix it and then just sell my truck! Things would just be alot easier if they total it out though....

You could not go wrong with Travis' truck, he reallys pampers it and I don't think I have ever seen it dirty. I do hate like hell to see him sell it though.

FATJACK said:
You could not go wrong with Travis' truck, he reallys pampers it and I don't think I have ever seen it dirty. I do hate like hell to see him sell it though.

Don't worry it will be safe in my hands! I also pamper all my rides! Can't stand to see my truck or bikes dirty...not even my track bike! Anyway i have a few mods already planned for it off rip as long as i get it!...I'm getting so impatient right now!

I've never seen someone so happy about there truck getting totaled:confused: Even if I was trying to sell my truck and wanted something different I would still be pissed if it got totaled:mad:

i know your excited about the truck....but keep focused overthere,we want you to come home safe! thanks for you service!:rock:

Hey 05 ram 1500, hope it all works out, I was just in Afghan last year also making convoys out of Bagram to the PRTS, fun, fun... I'm station at MacDill AFB
anyways stay low and shoot straight!

2005 Red QC SRT 10

05QCSRT10 said:
I've never seen someone so happy about there truck getting totaled:confused: Even if I was trying to sell my truck and wanted something different I would still be pissed if it got totaled:mad:

Things wouldnt have turned out any better had the truck made it to KRC.:listen: ......Be careful over there and get back home...:)

05_ram_1500 said:
Hells yea, just got word that it's totaled!!
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

FATJACK said:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Yea 'm pretty stocked today.....Now Travis just needs to sell me his SRT and then i'll be a real VTCOA memeber!:burnout:

Alright Troy! We have a price and a meeting point set. Just waiting on the check. The deal is close.

EMT/SRT said:
Alright Troy! We have a price and a meeting point set. Just waiting on the check. The deal is close.

Yes I can't wait Travis! I appreciate you working with me, I can't wait to call my bank monday! I wish they were open today!

05_ram_1500 said:
Yes I can't wait Travis! I appreciate you working with me, I can't wait to call my bank monday! I wish they were open today!

Well if all the paperwork can be done this next week, I'm off Saturday and Sunday next weekend and we could make the drive to Jacksonville.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back