New guy Hemi to 10 hopefully!

Status
Not open for further replies.
EMT/SRT said:
Well if all the paperwork can be done this next week, I'm off Saturday and Sunday next weekend and we could make the drive to Jacksonville.
this is the truck hes getting....SWEET!

EMT/SRT said:
Well if all the paperwork can be done this next week, I'm off Saturday and Sunday next weekend and we could make the drive to Jacksonville.

If i can get everything done monday and they dont need anything actually signed and mailed to them before i can get the check, they should be able to mail it off to Jeremy and have it by Friday!! I'll be calling Monday as soon as they open! U.S.A.A. is usually really fast...well at least they were when i got my Ram so we'll see!

OUTSTANDING .... Couldn't work out better, Now EMT/SRT can buy a RC and there everybody's good. ... lol

Congrats and WELCOME, now ya gotta change your name to 05RamSRT? or something.

You better hang around EMT/SRT .....

Good luck to both you guys, and you keep your head down 05ramsrt?

Jim

Definitely not going any where Jim. What else website would I spend all my time on? Yall dont run when the Crown Vic wheels into the GTG! :D

JimTeTe said:
OUTSTANDING .... Couldn't work out better, Now EMT/SRT can buy a RC and there everybody's good. ... lol

Congrats and WELCOME, now ya gotta change your name to 05RamSRT? or something.

You better hang around EMT/SRT .....

Good luck to both you guys, and you keep your head down 05ramsrt?

Jim

Well can I change my name? 05RAMSRT wouldn't be bad!

05_ram_1500 said:
Cool, ill wait till it's actually in my possesion! Don't want to jnxs myself!

Yeah you better not! HA! Hey could you ask Jeremy if us meeting in Forsyth, Ga would be better than Jacksonville. My sis lives there she said its about the same drive for me. Wondering if it would better for him. Then I could visit the fam.

EMT/SRT said:
Yeah you better not! HA! Hey could you ask Jeremy if us meeting in Forsyth, Ga would be better than Jacksonville. My sis lives there she said its about the same drive for me. Wondering if it would better for him. Then I could visit the fam.

Not sure where that is or how much farther it is if any, call him and ask bro....He's my P.O.C. (point of contact!) I'm hoping everything can get done this week and we can do this this upcoming weekend since you ahve off....Like I said i'm staying late so i can call my bank first thing monday morning!

05_ram_1500 said:
Not sure where that is or how much farther it is if any, call him and ask bro....He's my P.O.C. (point of contact!) I'm hoping everything can get done this week and we can do this this upcoming weekend since you ahve off....Like I said i'm staying late so i can call my bank first thing monday morning!

I'll get up with him. It's 2.5 hours for him and about 4.5 for me. About the same as the Jacksonville trip.

05 ram 1500
congrats are you at ft stewart? I'm making a trip up to benning soon in my 05 SRT 10 maybe we could meet up for a drink!

SRTZX said:
05 ram 1500
congrats are you at ft stewart? I'm making a trip up to benning soon in my 05 SRT 10 maybe we could meet up for a drink!

No i'm at Hunter Army Airfield which is about 30 mins away from Ft. Stewart.....I would love to meet up with you but I'm deployed in Afghainstan and wont be back until around oct/nov timeframe!

what ever you do ,,do not take that ten to KRC ,,you will be overhauling motor soon if you do ;)

Ironhead said:
what ever you do ,,do not take that ten to KRC ,,you will be overhauling motor soon if you do ;)

My buddy is getting a single turbo done on his new rc from him...Why do you say this?

05_ram_1500 said:
My buddy is getting a single turbo done on his new rc from him...Why do you say this?

KRC has destroyed many tens ,many members here will not let them touch thier trucks ,they dont know how to tune for crap,,messing with a ten motor is a different animal ,,,

Congrats on the purchase. Shit, now I have to go and buy a set of black wheels.

SANTEEN said:
Congrats on the purchase. Shit, now I have to go and buy a set of black wheels.

Thanks alot, yea I love the black rims, I don't think there will be much that I do to this truck. I love the way it looks now!

Ironhead said:
KRC has destroyed many tens ,many members here will not let them touch thier trucks ,they dont know how to tune for crap,,messing with a ten motor is a different animal ,,,
I second this motion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back