new guy here

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheSickness said:
Protest ? LOLOL Damn did I miss something again :dontknow: :confused:

Unless it's just me (could be), Your MIA from the Members List :mad:

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
Unless it's just me (could be), Your MIA from the Members List :mad:
Yeah that kind of hurts...Took a knee on that one Jeff :( I don't know what happend.........I was only wondering what came after Viper Powered and Shazam :eek: :eek: My Shit is somewhere in the Twilight Zone Bro......I think cause that happend Patrick should at least consider my suggestion that instead of being merely Viper Powered that I get Whorelord under my name :D That would make me so happy and I have BTW earned it ;) :D

Welcome Dude! Pics please, then gears!:D

TheSickness said:
Yeah that kind of hurts...Took a knee on that one Jeff :( I don't know what happend.........I was only wondering what came after Viper Powered and Shazam :eek: :eek: My Shit is somewhere in the Twilight Zone Bro......I think cause that happend Patrick should at least consider my suggestion that instead of being merely Viper Powered that I get Whorelord under my name :D That would make me so happy and I have BTW earned it ;) :D

They should give you the name

"STS Turbo Viper Powered"

You are always blowing up

BTW......

Again.....

Welcome to jmck1522

back on Topic

First Mod:

Centerforce clutch, Fidanza flywheel, Viper slave and master cyl.

Next Mod: Mopar long tube headers, cat delete, Magnaflow

Third Mod: Boomers shifter

Fourth Mod: 172 thermostat, VEC III, and water/meth

And then, and then...are you going to be normally aspirated or forced induction

Enjoy the process.

Weclome to ZOO!! Hope you are crazy, if so you will fit right in! I too am a hemi grad, I traded my 05 qc 4x4 laramie 5.7... I put alot into mine also... but you will soon forget it, and start on the new one. Welcome again!

Mace said:
Weclome to ZOO!! Hope you are crazy, if so you will fit right in! I too am a hemi grad, I traded my 05 qc 4x4 laramie 5.7... I put alot into mine also... but you will soon forget it, and start on the new one. Welcome again!
Reads like Prophecy LOL :D Oh and Weclome to you as well :D :p

Welcome dude. 04 huh........well, I would suggest looking at my mod list and just fire up the credit card!!!! LOL

If you plan FI then forget about gears...........if your not planning FI.....gears are a huge improvement to the 04's. A magnaflow will put a smile on your face with a 100% improvement in tone too.

patrick

right now i'm in FT. Campbell, Kentucky. gettin ready to go on my 3rd trip back to iraq. thanks for the input guys i already have a mods list ready just gonna have to wait 15 months or so when i get back. was out today playin around with launchin this thing and it's not as bad as i originally thought, there's just a fine line of having traction and just sittin there burnin tires. gonna go to the track this weekend and see what happens. just too bad it's an 1/8. have to drive a couple hours to the nearest 1/4. should still be fun anyway.

jmck1522 said:
right now i'm in FT. Campbell, Kentucky. gettin ready to go on my 3rd trip back to iraq. thanks for the input guys i already have a mods list ready just gonna have to wait 15 months or so when i get back. was out today playin around with launchin this thing and it's not as bad as i originally thought, there's just a fine line of having traction and just sittin there burnin tires. gonna go to the track this weekend and see what happens. just too bad it's an 1/8. have to drive a couple hours to the nearest 1/4. should still be fun anyway.

Damn, Dr. Pierce, one of our members just returned from the sand box and is headed your way in Kentucky. You guys need to meet up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back