new guy here

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmck1522

Reaction score
whats up guys, traded my hemi a couple of months ago so i'm still learning about this monster. this thing is a lot of fun, big time traction probs though.

jmck1522 said:
whats up guys, traded my hemi a couple of months ago so i'm still learning about this monster. this thing is a lot of fun, big time traction probs though.
Welcome to the club,And whatcha got?

J.R.

Welcome to the Family

Welcome aboard.:) :rock:

Traction problems?:dontknow:

They really do not have traction problems. On has to learn that the throttle on these trucks is not an On/Off switch like most other vehicles.

Once you learn how to modulate the throttle it will be more fun.

it's red, bone stock, can't say i don't miss the hemi though. all the time and money spent on that truck to watch someone else enjoy it. oh well, on to a new project i guess. i'll try to get pics and all that stuff worked out later when i have more time, thanks for the welcome

Welcome to the circus and dont feed the animals....:D :D

You got the right one.... RC-04 RED....:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Stefan....:cheers:

Last edited:
Welcome to the club. I predict your going to get a mad case of "Mod" disease. The only cure is a fat wallet and plenty of beer. I hope you have plenty of "sick" days coming to you from work.

Brad

Ok first off Jeffy I am so diggin that sigline Bro :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

To the new victim :evil: :rolleyes: Welcome to the site and I hope you have some hip wadders...It gets pretty deep in here ;) :D

jmck1522 said:
it's red, bone stock, can't say i don't miss the hemi though. all the time and money spent on that truck to watch someone else enjoy it. oh well, on to a new project i guess. i'll try to get pics and all that stuff worked out later when i have more time, thanks for the welcome

From the Bone Stock Group........

It's still a "Kick Ass!" ride :rock:

TheSickness said:
Ok first off Jeffy I am so diggin that sigline Bro :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

To the new victim :evil: :rolleyes: Welcome to the site and I hope you have some hip wadders...It gets pretty deep in here ;) :D

My little Protest I suppose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back