NEW GUY HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for the site Gorilla to say hi. Welcome to the best Truckin Site on earth.

HeyStinker. It'sokaytorunyourwordstogetherprovidedyouspellthemcorrectly. Otherwiseit'sfuckinghardtoread.

TheSickness said:
Let me de code that for you...Sergio said. I am a crazy Canadian and I have to pee :dontknow: or was that I like the flavour of Pee ?
Your doing pretty good on your french 101 sick boy !

1-FAST-SRT-10 said:
I guess this is french with an international flavor...ask Denise she will teach you !
Ooooo La La!! - :D :rock: :p ;)

Welcome to the best nut house ever. We are family first and truck owners second!! - Glad you got a red truck - we need red representation!! :D :star: :dancing:

Denise :burnout:

Welcome, have fun, get involved. We are here to help and have fun.

Silverback said:
What's this.:confused: :dontknow: Mikey and I have been removed from your picture.:(

Ok I got you back in there. :p I figured you didn't want to be on there forever. Sorry. :( I will lash myself 10 times for my failure. :D

DrPierceMD said:
Ok I got you back in there. :p I figured you didn't want to be on there forever. Sorry. :( I will lash myself 10 times for my failure. :D
Kick yourself in the nut's for me while your at it......or suffer the same fate NBT did :D :D

welcome, this is the best place to be make yourself at home

Wow!!

i have owned vettes, grand nationals, mustangs, and all kinds of hotrods and been on all kinds of boards, but never, never have i had a welcome like this!! wow

Dude....we have 2 Avatars...either one is acceptable. They both honor good guy's, you can't go wrong......smoke beat a Cobra once and is a member of our Armed Services....Phil is accident prone....but we love him and know he will be getting better every hour....if you have a few hours to kill....research both guy's they are great and you'll be happy you joined us.

DrPierceMD said:

I thought you didn't love us any more.:eek: :D

Silverback said:
I thought you didn't love us any more.:eek: :D
Feeling un loved today or just insecure since I have smoked your furry Ass in posts.........:p :p :p :p :p :p :rock: You have 1 feeler so it must be the later :dancing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back