New guy here

Im not actually in San Bernandino, actually Victorville. Just easier to say San Bernadino since most people have never heard of Victorville unless they drove through on the way to Vegas. Thank you to all who have welcomed me, I look forward to learning as much as possible before my purchase.

oh good ole Victorville. I go out in that area to go shooting sometimes. Well be safe out there brutha!!

oh good ole Victorville. I go out in that area to go shooting sometimes. Well be safe out there brutha!!

Where do you go shooting in Victorville? I have been looking for an area to shoot that is an actual range since I moved there. I started driving down the hill to San Bernadino.

Where do you go shooting in Victorville? I have been looking for an area to shoot that is an actual range since I moved there. I started driving down the hill to San Bernadino.

We just go shooting up in a drive river bed somewhere up there. My buddy knows the area better then me since he used to live up there id have to ask him where exaclly we go lol. But we have gone there a few times and never been bothered. We shoot hand guns, shotguns and ive even brought the AR

Oh, yea there are a lot of places like that up in Victorville. Im looking for a good long distance range to shoot my Rem 700 SPS Tact. Just bought a new scope before I left but wasnt able to sight it in. Lytle Creek sucks, too many gangsta wannabes there. The rest of the long distance ranges are private so I think Im gonna be stuck with paying a membership.

Oh, yea there are a lot of places like that up in Victorville. Im looking for a good long distance range to shoot my Rem 700 SPS Tact. Just bought a new scope before I left but wasnt able to sight it in. Lytle Creek sucks, too many gangsta wannabes there. The rest of the long distance ranges are private so I think Im gonna be stuck with paying a membership.

LMAO yeah there is definitly a lot of wannabe gangsters in that area hahahaha i thought it was just me that thought that haha.

Yea unfortunitly living in CA we have to pay the price by getting a membership to be able to access decent ranges

Yea unfortunitly living in CA we have to pay the price to be gun owners.

I think that is a better statement. My buddy is facing Illegal Possession of an Assault Rifle charges right now because he forgot to put his bullet button back on his AR when he got back from a trip back east. I def agree with you, the range Im looking at is like $400 a year for a membership but they have a 6-800yd target which is perfect for my .308 chambered 700.

Last edited:
I think that is a better statement. My buddy is facing Illegal Possession of an Assault Rifle charges right now because he forgot to put his bullet back on his AR when he got back from a trip back east. I def agree with you, the range Im looking at is like $400 a year for a membership but they have a 6-800yd target which is perfect for my .308 chambered 700.

yeah man thats horrible to hear. My squad leader is accually a san bernandino sherriff and he has told me a few stories about people getting busted for things like that.

400 a year is a heck of a lot cheaper then the potencial ticket we could get for getting caught at an area that isnt even nice compared to the ranges. id bite the bullet and get the member

Yea, my first choice in my next vehicle was a Ram 2500 diesel 4x4 until I saw the mandatory commercial vehicle registration and the new smog laws for diesel.

Yea, my first choice in my next vehicle was a Ram 2500 diesel 4x4 until I saw the mandatory commercial vehicle registration and the new smog laws for diesel.

isnt that effin ridiculous?!?!?! Having to smog a diesel is just crazy man. We have a 05 duramax that we use to tow all our toys.

It makes me want to take a report of what is actually contained in diesel exhaust and slap some politicians across the face with it.

Ok the time has come to start seriously searching for an SRT. I will be back home from Iraq in a month and come to find out, my current vehicle decided the garage floor was a better place for all the tranny fluid. Budget is ~ 25k RC, I have decided that the color doesn't matter as much anymore but I don't want any flames or graphics type additions. Any year will do. I have sent a couple PMs to some people selling on here and, as long as all goes well, I will have a shiny SRT waiting for me upon my return. Any help locating a solid truck is much appreciated.

Ok the time has come to start seriously searching for an SRT. I will be back home from Iraq in a month and come to find out, my current vehicle decided the garage floor was a better place for all the tranny fluid. Budget is ~ 25k RC, I have decided that the color doesn't matter as much anymore but I don't want any flames or graphics type additions. Any year will do. I have sent a couple PMs to some people selling on here and, as long as all goes well, I will have a shiny SRT waiting for me upon my return. Any help locating a solid truck is much appreciated.

Check out GriffsSRT, cleanest R/C on the forum for sale for 26K With a Paxton and 4:88 gears.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back