New guy in Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.
Psssssh.

Posted a hello around 3:00 and still no response? I smell a lack of committment to the VTCOA already.:D

Welcome.

If you happen to live in the NW part of the state and hear something screaming behind you on the freeway, please let me pass.:p

Ram From Hell said:
Psssssh.

Posted a hello around 3:00 and still no response? I smell a lack of committment to the VTCOA already.:D

Welcome.

If you happen to live in the NW part of the state and hear something screaming behind you on the freeway, please let me pass.:p

I know he's been a member since the 26th and made his first post today:confused: and he hasn't responded to any of us:(

Welcome to the family

You guys are a riot...it's a lot more easy-going around here than the VCA forum, that's for sure.

I'm in Tacoma currently, and the GTS was a Final Edition. I had it for a couple of years, drove it across the country and then some, and generally had a good time with it. But I'm happy to have the truck now (and cruise control, a 6.5' bed, cupholders, etc., etc.).

I've already got my wallet out and ready to go! Besides the usual fluids change, plugs/wires, and oil lines, any other first-mods I should be considering?

forged internals, twin turbos, stinkers rear end, power steering lines. clutch and upgraded hydraulics. b&m shifter. nitrous.cal-tracs

eddie102870 said:
forged internals, twin turbos, stinkers rear end, power steering lines. clutch and upgraded hydraulics. b&m shifter. nitrous.cal-tracs

Where's the best place to get power steering lines? I've browsed through several sites (JMB, Roe Racing, JTS, X-Metal) but haven't seen them.

Vman455 said:
Where's the best place to get power steering lines? I've browsed through several sites (JMB, Roe Racing, JTS, X-Metal) but haven't seen them.
JTS has them.

Vman455 said:

Stinker:rock: (Tony):D

Vman455 said:
You guys are a riot...it's a lot more easy-going around here than the VCA forum, that's for sure.

I'm in Tacoma currently, and the GTS was a Final Edition. I had it for a couple of years, drove it across the country and then some, and generally had a good time with it. But I'm happy to have the truck now (and cruise control, a 6.5' bed, cupholders, etc., etc.).

I've already got my wallet out and ready to go! Besides the usual fluids change, plugs/wires, and oil lines, any other first-mods I should be considering?
Welcome V-man, yup def not the VCA, we will ocasianally call Dom a Homosexual and he will admit it:D

Welcome to the greatest group of guys you will ever meet bud:rock:

from north america, to sweden , germany, the UK, austrailia, Dubia, and Japan. and all parts in between:rock:

Vman455 said:
I gottem brudddha, jsut can seem to get the time to actually get anything done lately:p

not a prob good sir, i think i am picking up more tommorrow I hope, but you'll have a great time round here bud:)

very very laid back house for sure:D

Just dont tell anyone you drive a prius , hemi, or lightning:D

Stinker said:
Welcome V-man, yup def not the VCA, we will ocasianally call Dom a Homosexual and he will admit it:D

Welcome to the greatest group of guys you will ever meet bud:rock:

from north america, to sweden , germany, the UK, austrailia, Dubia, and Japan. and all parts in between:rock:

I haven't met anyone on here from half the places you listed:confused: :p :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back