New guy on the block

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the Family

mr.bimmrz said:
I've got a buddy on this forum that says alot of good things about it. For the record, dodge has got the market cornered when it comes to looks and performance! My plan is to buy one of these viper trucks in the close future! I currently drive a 95 Bmw M3 which is a blast to drive, a 78 vette which looks nice but gets gallons per mile and when I want to get my speed on I have an 03 Suzuki 1200 Bandit with all the performance goodies:burnout:
You buddy knows his stuff!! ;) ;)

Welcome to the forum, good luck on getting your truck soon :D

there is a ton of info here!! the people are the best!!!!!!:rock: if boomer has a gtg next spring you'll have to go! my truck is the M3 of the ram srt10 world:p but it is what it is!!!!;) that really does not make scense:dontknow: guess it would be the M0 of the srt10 world:D Everybody!! Jeff (bimmer) is an awesome guy i work with! he is a good man!!! except for the day he parked a fender lenght in front of me and took pics!!!:burnout: only he was in the parking lot and i was working!!!!:p PLEASE GIVE HIM A HARD TIME!!:rock: oh yeah i forgot to tell you all to ask about his "new kids on the block" collection!!! hes got it all, dolls, t-shirts, ticket stubs, he even has cell ring tones!!!!! hense the "new guy on the block" bahahahahah

Last edited:
mr.bimmrz said:
I've got a buddy on this forum that says alot of good things about it. For the record, dodge has got the market cornered when it comes to looks and performance! My plan is to buy one of these viper trucks in the close future! I currently drive a 95 Bmw M3 which is a blast to drive, a 78 vette which looks nice but gets gallons per mile and when I want to get my speed on I have an 03 Suzuki 1200 Bandit with all the performance goodies:burnout:

Welcome to the forum an good luck finding your SRT-10.

devildog02 said:
............. oh yeah i forgot to tell you all to ask about his "new kids on the block" collection!!! hes got it all, dolls, t-shirts, ticket stubs, he even has cell ring tones!!!!! hense the "new guy on the block" bahahahahah

:eek: :dontknow: :confused:

:D :congrats:
:damnmate:

mr.bimmrz said:
Welcome aboard. Ever up in Mpls. area, or any others? Give me a holler if ever want to meet up!

mr.bimmrz said:
a bandit:thumpdown: :thumpdown: :thumpdown: :thumpdown: :thumpdown: :thumpdown: :thumpdown: :thumpdown: :thumpdown: :thumpdown: :thumpdown: :thumpdown: :thumpdown: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

505'sFastestViper. said:
a bandit:thumpdown: :thumpdown: :thumpdown: :thumpdown: :thumpdown: :thumpdown: :thumpdown: :thumpdown: :thumpdown: :thumpdown: :thumpdown: :thumpdown: :thumpdown: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:
You don't like the bandits I take it! I have owned plenty of fast bikes but this one is the most comfortable for a tall rider. You must have had one and it scared you too much huh?:ahhhhh: :burnout:

:stupid: :hahaha: :deal: :aetsch: :bs:
mr.bimmrz said:
You don't like the bandits I take it! I have owned plenty of fast bikes but this one is the most comfortable for a tall rider. You must have had one and it scared you too much huh?:ahhhhh: :burnout:

mr.bimmrz said:
scared the living shit out of me......thats why i down graded to 450 rwhp hayabusa:rock:
VideoCamera082.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back