***New Guy on the fence in MA***

They called me up saying they got a wheel alignment etc..and I could come take a look at it. Pretty sure I am going to pass on that truck. Looks like it has a Mopar/Borla exhaust. At least the mufflers looked right and it has the big goofy tip out back.

I don't want to inherit someone elses mess that was bought at auction.

'Moe

The wing on the back doesn't look stock either. If your gut says no, then pass. I think we all did some shopping before buying ours. I test drove three Silver 10's, that were pieces of shit, before I bought one that I felt comfortable with. Some times the first one is not the best one. Good luck with your search.

Its an expensive mistake if you buy the wrong vehicle. More so when it comes to performance vehicles and then compounded further by the pricey Viper motor if things go wrong on you.

'Moe

I meant my truck, I picked it up in MA.

I assume that I have a good idea of the truck you speak of..?? If so, Super clean truck that has never been in an accident, very well maintained, and just very well taken care of.

I assume that I have a good idea of the truck you speak of..?? If so, Super clean truck that has never been in an accident, very well maintained, and just very well taken care of.

That's the truck! I have been driving it a lot lately, but it's just not the same without that exhaust.

Ironman715

I have an 04 with a clean bill of health... Black regular cab with just shy of 36000 miles.

Mods: Quality not Quantity

1. EBC dimpled and slotted rotors all around w/Greenstuff pads
2. Newer set of Goodyear skins
3. Upgraded SS Oil & PS lines
4. Roe racing SBTB
5. VR1 under-drive pulley
6. Two black anodized w/Viper logo Rad overflow and Washer fluid caps

I have the stock pulley, belt, cover/caps that will go with the truck.

It even has the spoiler storage tool kit that it seems to be difficult to find.

I can text or email some photos if interested. Not too certain what the market price would be on this beast but thinking of something around $23,500.

Truck is extremely clean!

Let me know,

David

The more I thought about this the happier I walked away from the snake skin interior 05. That thing would have had so little trade value because of the already blemished history. The only way that truck is worth it would be for about 15k or less.

Having some dealers look at buying the goat out right next week. See where that lands me.

'Moe

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back