New guy stoppin in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tig

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Thought it was time to post. Been a big fan of the SRT-10 Rams since day one, looking around the site is just a tease. Theres a lot of nice trucks with some pretty insane mods. Hoping to pick up a RC in the near future. Big motor, Big HP, Big Wheels, Big Brakes, 6 spd all stuffed in a RCSB pick-up. What more could you ask for.

:marchmellow:

Welcome, bro! Where ya from? There are plenty of NICE trucks here for sale. Tell us what you are looking for.

Welcome, are you the guy from perfomancetruck.net? There's some great deals on here, good luck bud!!! :)

Dayum, you guys are just as quick as the the trucks lol.

I'd love to buy one now. I'm in the process of moving though. Right now we're in MA out side of Boston. We'll be moving to Charlotte N.C., I'll be going sometime in the next week or two then my fam will be coming late June. I have to get everybody settled before I do anything.

linemup said:
Welcome, are you the guy from perfomancetruck.net? There's some great deals on here, good luck bud!!! :)

Thanks Bud, thats me :D
There sure is some great deals, especially the one tsmith3 posted. I have to get my family settle before I do anything. It might be a little difficult with my oldest going to a new High School and all. Lots of preasure for the poor girl.

Thanks again guys, I appreciate the welcome:beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back