New guy stoppin in

Status
Not open for further replies.
FINALLY able to post.

Last edited:
Thanks guys for the warm welcome, I appreciate it :rock: .

Right now I'm in MA. Lookin to move to Charlotte in the next week or two. Then after move my family down late June.

I'd be lookin for a RC. The thought of bangin through the gears in one of these bad boys really makes my blood preasure rise. I'd be willing to travel to. Drove 2400 miles to pick up my 99 2dr 2wd Tahoe.

tsmith3,
Thanks for the link, sweet truck and a for great deal to. Hope someone snags that bad boy up soon.

linemup,
Thats me bud. There sure are some sweet deals. Wish I could dive in now.
Once I get settled down south I'm hoping by summer to be able to grab one.

Thanks again guys :beer:

:ciao:

Welcome aboard,
The sooner you get one,the sooner you can start melting your card:D

Welcome to the mad house, enjoy the company and good luck findin a beast:burnout:

welcome and go for your dreamtruck :burnout:

moving to charlotte, your screwed. stinker will have all your money.

1qksrt,
lol, I'll probably melt my tires before pulling the plastic out. Get used to it then mod it.

jbilledeaux, Sammy11,
Thanks guys, with the way things are right now, it looks like I'll find myself a great deal in the near futurer.

eddie102870,
where does stinker live? does he have a shop? That would motivate me, hangin around with someone who has one:rock:

Thanks again guys :rock:

Tig said:
Hi Guys,
Thought it was time to post. Been a big fan of the SRT-10 Rams since day one, looking around the site is just a tease. Theres a lot of nice trucks with some pretty insane mods. Hoping to pick up a RC in the near future. Big motor, Big HP, Big Wheels, Big Brakes, 6 spd all stuffed in a RCSB pick-up. What more could you ask for?

:marchmellow:

What you can ask for is a big wallet for all the mods you will be doing. Then, a Big straight jacket when you realize how much you spent and STILL want MORE!!! THEN, a Big bottle of ibuprofen because you're in for it being in NC, close to our beloved Stinker. Then a Big crowbar to pry you away from your computer to stay away from here. It's gonna be a damn fun ride, so hurry up and pick up a 6 spd. RC without a second thought. Welcome home dude.:D

Last edited:
Welcome! :party:

You should snag that badass black truck in NC!!!! I'm suprised it's still around. . . .

Roz-SRT said:
Welcome! :party:

You should snag that badass black truck in NC!!!! I'm suprised it's still around. . . .
no shit!!!!....

or charles's....he's from FLA, right...

no winder shoppers...this aint a pet store....now buy one!:D

welcome to the family and the Carolinas, I moved here from Chicopee. You'll get sucked into the SouthEast members grasp quickly. Stinker will have you buying mods before you have a 10.

Venom Power,
Dude you're too funny. I know what you mean. I'm going to have to find another job, lol

I wish I could snag that SRT, gotta get a house first. Then move my family THEN get settled and maybe just maybe I'll be able to snaggerup.

labontecsi,
Nice, how do you like it? I'm lookin up in Cocord NC. That area. I'd like to get mixed up with some clubs or meet up at a gtg.

Does anyone know if Stinkers has a shop?

Thanks again guys for all the welcomes. I'll be droppin in from time to time.
Gatto go, see yah when I see yah.
Peace

Well, we made it. Finally. Our final destination is Cary NC.

I have seen a black RC cruisin around a lot. The other day he was haulin some kind of statue, they were stickin out the back his bed. That was on Walnut St.

Now, the search is on. Work then RC :D

Later

I love my truck, but don't get to drive it much. Stinker doesn't have a shop, but there are plenty of good shops to install his stuff in the area. If you're in Concord, one of our members owns the Union Street Bistro there, get the crab cakes.
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMTorque and SliverSrt are in the Raleigh area.

Well, finally settled in. My wife is lovin it, I havent seen her this happy since we first met, lol.
Unfortunately work has been very slow, I havent work 40hrs in more than 6 weeks. This is puttin a damper on my RC search.
Time to find another job:shot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back