New guy to be...

Dr.Duct_Mossburg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good evening gents (and ladies)! I'm joining to try and learn more about the trucks. I'm currently in the market for one (or atleast think I am). Why am I here? well you will see below.

So I currently have two Cadillac CTSV's (I know, I know :needpics: so see below) and I am looking to sell both, cut cost and pick up an old fun hobby of mine (riding road course) again. I bought my first v (v1) because of the reliability factor. After the second gen came out, I had to have one. Well... I modded it, I drove it, I enjoyed it and now im looking for something else. So to keep this as short as possibly, I went looking for my dream car - A viper. The more and more I thought about it the more and more I realized that this is probably not the stage in my life where I want to settle down and own a viper. I'm still relatively young and looking for one final un-thought dangerous go at a hobby before I settle down and have kids (im knocking on that door already). So I thought to myself.. how can I somewhat have it all? and this is where I ended up. Here. with you all. I plan to buy me an SRT truck, a bike... and when this kick is over I can sell the bike, keep the truck, buy a viper and then i will be a set man. I've gotten stale with the Cadillacs. I'm a big dog guy and my pup Bentley is my right hand man. I dont let him ride in my Gen 2 V and i'd like to get back to taking him every where with me like i use to. So no more Garage kept, beauty queens.. time for a truck.

well, If I didnt drag you all over the land with that heart felt bundle of joy then below is some pictures to make it worth your while.

V2

V1

My right hand man

I am also engaged but I wont be posting those pictures :)

Welcome to the VTCoA! Awesome cars and dog! What are you looking for in an SRT10? RC or QC?

Welcome!!!:rock:

If your looking for a RC I may be able to help you out.:) Where do you live?

Thanks all.

Looking for a mineral gray, auto, qc with the oem double din.

I'm not sure what the options were on this truck but I would like a sunroof as well, heated seats. So essentially one that is loaded with all the options.

Viper-viper truck....They both have a viper motor- this is where the similarities abruptly halt....Make sure you drive one first...

Welcome. Please edit your profile to include your location. There may be members who are close to you that would be willing to let you drive their trucks, sample their mods, etc. Plus, many of us refuse to respond to posters living in certain states and we'd like to know if you are one of "them" :D

Last edited:
Welcome

Held firm on my word…

Pick up my truck in Florida on Thursday and shipping it back on the Auto train.

06' Mineral Gray, QC, Loaded with all options, power step rails, all documentation on dealer services, was covered under the life time warranty and had LOTS of warranty work done. 60k miles. Even has the original window sticker! This truck is EXTREMELY documented.

BTW… Bought the bike as well.. 2011 ZX10 with ABS for the track if there is any bike guys on here. So that will go along with my street 09' ZX10.

Thanks all.

Looking for a mineral gray, auto, qc with the oem double din.

I'm not sure what the options were on this truck but I would like a sunroof as well, heated seats. So essentially one that is loaded with all the options.

So far good taste! :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back