New Hood Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
supercar1of1 said:

I just PM'd Roz, the hoods will be serial #ed and only sold to verified members. This hood will be awesome and I didn't want every Yo-Yo having one either.

Excellent!!!....:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

John, should we be making a list of who wants one?..

This will be by far, one of the best mods out there for us guys. I can't wait to see the final product!

Begood said:
I am interested in one, if the price is not too high.

Bill.

Im with Bill, would like to know the cost when its available.

Thanks - Dominick

TNVIPER said:
Excellent!!!....:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

John, should we be making a list of who wants one?..

Yes, I told Roz he could have ser.#1, since 6Packattack and BlkViper have their one-off hoods.
I was thinking it might be right to offer any of our members in the service next dibs followed by the approx; 15 who expressed interest already.

What do y'all think?:dontknow:

i will take mine with no vents big ares scoop ,,,how much for painted or unpainted??im leaning to painted though !

supercar1of1 said:

All right y'all here it is,

The deal is done and here is the scoop.

1. The mfg is going to try and have some hoods produced in 2.5-4wks in time for the GTG in Reynolds, Ga. but only if it can be done without compromising quality. Each hood will be hand made and finished one at a time.

2. The hoods can be ordered with or without the Viper vents.

3. The hoods can be ordered pre-painted if desired in any color.

4. The hoods will have hidden tabs to mount a grill in the scoop.
(I am going to have custom inserts made)

5. We will not know a price until after the first one is complete, but you

WILL get your monies worth.:rock:

Later, John

Hey John, I can make the custom inserts in my shop. I have lasers, waterjets, cnc mills & lathes. All I need is a drawing or sketch:)

supercar, jsut had a guy have a great idea!

how about the serial number on the hood matching the build number for 04's, yellow fevers having there #fever onthe hood and so on?

supercar1of1 said:

Yes, I told Roz he could have ser.#1, since 6Packattack and BlkViper have their one-off hoods.
I was thinking it might be right to offer any of our members in the service next dibs followed by the approx; 15 who expressed interest already.

What do y'all think?:dontknow:

Fine with me.......another suggestion..somewhere on the hood it should say something like "VTCOA LIMITED EDITION"..?

Ironhead said:
i will take mine with no vents big ares scoop ,,,how much for painted or unpainted??im leaning to painted though !

Will not know a price until the first one is done. To get the numbers as low as possible I require a detailed accounting of the cost of mfg;(I used to mfg myself). I have been researching fiberglass mfg and the hoods will have to be
competitive however quality will not be sacrificed over a few dollars.
I believe people should pay a FAIR and REASONABLE price for products but always GET WHAT THEY PAY FOR.

Last edited:
black pearl said:
Hey John, I can make the custom inserts in my shop. I have lasers, waterjets, cnc mills & lathes. All I need is a drawing or sketch:)

10-4! Will let you know.:rock:

Stinker said:
supercar, jsut had a guy have a great idea!

how about the serial number on the hood matching the build number for 04's, yellow fevers having there #fever onthe hood and so on?

Anything can be done. How about members contacting our man in Texas that makes the custom dash plates that people could order one for the hood and have it molded in at time of mfg?

supercar1of1 said:

Anything can be done. How about members contacting our man in Texas that makes the custom dash plates that people could order one for the hood and have it molded in at time of mfg?

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Went back thru the entire thread and read each post, and here is the official list, if you want in the list , add your name please.

it will probably be 3-4 hoods a week to get started, still no price yet, and shipping is something to be worked out.

1. Roz
2. DevilDawg3097
3. linemup
4.GLhoward
5. Tnviper
6. mxzx440
7. jontyre
8.o4rcmoneypit
9.pro517
10. ironhead
11. 505'sfastestyugo
12. big worm
13. 5 0 bait
14. tsmith3
15. begood
16. dominick 572

these should be in order of the thread, if you do not want you name on the list please remove it if you are not sure.

but it you do want in, please add your name, and the hoods will go in that order.

thanks.

Stinker said:
Went back thru the entire thread and read each post, and here is the official list, if you want in the list , add your name please.

it will probably be 3-4 hoods a week to get started, still no price yet, and shipping is something to be worked out.

1. Roz
2. DevilDawg3097
3. linemup
4.GLhoward
5. Tnviper
6. mxzx440
7. jontyre
8.o4rcmoneypit
9.pro517
10. ironhead
11. 505'sfastestyugo
12. big worm
13. 5 0 bait
14. tsmith3
15. begood
16. dominick 572
17. shadow203
18. ccfeyh

these should be in order of the thread, if you do not want you name on the list please remove it if you are not sure.

but it you do want in, please add your name, and the hoods will go in that order.

thanks.

There was a couple more that called me but I lost the note.:embarassed: :damnmate:

supercar1of1 said:

There was a couple more that called me but I lost the note.:embarassed: :damnmate:

um..it appears that we have two separate lists going. do i need to get on this list as well? just checking...oh heck, ill get on this list too..just to make sure i get a hood.....:D

1. Roz
2. DevilDawg3097
3. linemup
4.GLhoward
5. Tnviper
6. mxzx440
7. jontyre
8.o4rcmoneypit
9.pro517
10. ironhead
11. 505'sfastestyugo
12. big worm
13. 5 0 bait
14. tsmith3
15. begood
16. dominick 572
17. shadow203
18. ccfeyh
19. wheredwhogo?

wheredwhogo? said:
1. Roz
2. DevilDawg3097
3. linemup
4.GLhoward
5. Tnviper
6. mxzx440
7. jontyre
8.o4rcmoneypit
9.pro517
10. ironhead
11. 505'sfastestyugo
12. big worm
13. 5 0 bait
14. tsmith3
15. begood
16. dominick 572
17. shadow203
18. ccfeyh
19. wheredwhogo?

sorry bro, I must have cut and pasted wrong, it def was not intended:eek:

Stinker said:
sorry bro, I must have cut and pasted wrong, it def was not intended:eek:

no biggie....i was just havin some fun..ill put my name on the damn list if there is 100 lists..i gotta have a hood..just sell me a hood.....must have hood.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back