New Hood Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Update on hoods.

I just sent all the comments from this thread to the CEO's personal E-mail as

motivation to put us ahead in line if he will.

Also, I want to come up with a name for the hood that combines 6packs, blackViper, & ROZ's names since without all three this project would not
be happening.

Hope Y'all agree, and I will keep needling the mfg as best I can.

Regards...............JTH

andrew heywood said:
I like stock, just configure the vents like on the viper ? maybe some height but also retain toothy scoop grille?

The opening will be larger, but I have access to a first class full CNC machine shop also and can have custom grill inserts made if needed.

supercar1of1 said:

The opening will be larger, but I have access to a first class full CNC machine shop also and can have custom grill inserts made if needed.

will we able to get a hood without the viper vents and only the larger hood scoop on it

Ironhead said:
will we able to get a hood without the viper vents and only the larger hood scoop on it

I think so, based on his stating that factory Viper Vents Would be used.

I will see, but either way, it would be no biggy to seal them off if done prior to final paint.

Thats another thing, I was going to send them out prepainted to factory spec; ready to bolt on, unless requested un painted.

supercar1of1 said:

I think so, based on his stating that factory Viper Vents Would be used.

I will see, but either way, it would be no biggy to seal them off if done prior to final paint.

Thats another thing, I was going to send them out prepainted to factory spec; ready to bolt on, unless requested un painted.

you should have them painted all black then they can paint truck to match the hood lol:D

NOT IN ANYWAY THE SAME OR EVEN CLOSE

im going to sneek over and steal roz's hood ,its already painted the right color:)

Their Six-Pack hood looks pretty good, I would really like the 70's Shaker hood if it would work.

i can't wait to see these with the bigger scoop:D great job on the hook-up supercar:congrats: .shipping the hoods out prepainted in factory colors is a great idea! where will we be able to get the factory "viper powered" logo? i don't want to give mine up.

John, how about asking if the rear exhaust port can be duplicated. Then we could just have a shop splice the piece into our existing bumper cover.

4to10cyl said:
Who made this and how much??

I had another one of my brilliant ideas,and had a body shop cut out the exhaust cutout and Plastic Weld (or however they bond the two)it to the other side !!!I like the balanced look much better !!Got another idea in my head,just need to find someone local to handle it for me !!:rock: :rock: :rock:

"where will we be able to get the factory "viper powered" logo?"

I had mine Airbrushed in !!!:rock: :rock:

mysrt10 said:
i can't wait to see these with the bigger scoop:D great job on the hook-up supercar:congrats: .shipping the hoods out prepainted in factory colors is a great idea! where will we be able to get the factory "viper powered" logo? i don't want to give mine up.

Don't know about the emblems. I've never tried to buy one but I am sure

they can be purchased or re made by some one.

labontecsi said:
John, how about asking if the rear exhaust port can be duplicated. Then we could just have a shop splice the piece into our existing bumper cover.

10-4

While we are talking hoods, what about having our new hood with reverse hinges like the viper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back