New Hood Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hood

I like stock, just configure the vents like on the viper ? maybe some height but also retain toothy scoop grille?

Trust me y'all it is going to look damn good!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Stinker said:
...what I would change on this one tho is the rear would need to be open and the vents functional. to get rid of heat.

What about vacuum operated vent on the back of the cowl?
Like on the old Chevells.

Know what would else be cool is a flapper hood scoop like that had on the classic mopars.

At one time there was a photo shoped picture of a truck with a larger scoop that looked close to perfect, but I can't find it.

Can one of y'all find it and post it, you will know it if you see it.

Thanks.........H

supercar1of1 said:

At one time there was a photo shoped picture of a truck with a larger scoop that looked close to perfect, but I can't find it.

Can one of y'all find it and post it, you will know it if you see it.

Thanks.........H

It's Roz's signature pic. It's sweeeeet!!!!!!!!!

I would be interested in a carbon hood as well.

If you look at a 69 camaro, the difference in appearance between the 2" cowl induction hood and a 3-4 inch hood is huge. The 4 inch looks, well, fugly, IMHO.

The addition of 1/2 to an inch on these hoods would be huge as far as changing the looks goes. I wouldn't want mor than one inch taller personally.

Take yer pick, John! :cool: Let me know if you need anything else. Seriously. I'll lend my stock hood out if I can get in on this!! I've been drooling over this type hood for 2 YEARS.

TheLook-5.jpg

TruckPoster-1.jpg

Thak you Mr. ROZ!!! That should be just right to allow a nice size intercooler under a Row TMTS!!

Just got back from the meeting and it's a GO!

The owner was not aware of these trucks and might get one, but has worked on viper stuff and has a line on the factory hood vents which he will duplicate for our hoods.

Beds can be done but lets get the hoods out of the way first.

Sorry, but no carbon fiber at this time.

Stink is up to speed on this and will be sold through his business.

This mfg does first class work and therefore stays busy, but I will pester him to get our hoods going as soon as possible.

Last edited:
THANK YOU JOHN AND TONY!!!! :congrats:

Tony, PM on the way brother!!!! :burnout:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back