New Hood Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
DevilDawg3097 said:
How much would that be? Count me in, other wise i am goin frankenstein was getting hood repainted this winter.

I was given a quote about 2 yrs ago of $1400.00 for a master mold of a large size hood.

Hell, I am just going to go ahead and talk to the guy and see about it tommorow and let y'all know.

supercar1of1 said:

I was given a quote about 2 yrs ago of $1400.00 for a master mold of a large size hood.

Hell, I am just going to go ahead and talk to the guy and see about it tommorow and let y'all know.

I was serious about the bed ask them if that is something they can do. Don't really have that kind of setup in chicago and if your not ordering more than 10 they won't even talk to ya. Or they give you an ungodly price because the don't know what there doin or arent interested.

DevilDawg3097 said:
I was serious about the bed ask them if that is something they can do. Don't really have that kind of setup in chicago and if your not ordering more than 10 they won't even talk to ya. Or they give you an ungodly price because the don't know what there doin or arent interested.

10-4 Hood and Bed.

I'd definitely be interested in a price for a hood like that as well. Otherwise, sorry to copy your style, but it's gonna be Frankenstein for me too!

Supercar1of1

I think that is a noble gesture, Ilove that hood! maybe get specs faxed? you just might be the next entrepenuar around here, thank you:D

andrew heywood said:
I think that is a noble gesture, Ilove that hood! maybe get specs faxed? you just might be the next entrepenuar around here, thank you:D

Thanks, but been there done that. After second heart attack I sold out.

But I will get this project going if possible.:rock:

Nice George...:rock: Added 100 HP;) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back