New Hood Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dammit!!!:mad:

Now I'm not only going to have to buy a hood, but also a black RC to go under it!!!:rock: :rock:

Pics look great! Thanks to all for getting this going. :congrats: :congrats:

pro517 said:
Dammit!!!:mad:

Now I'm not only going to have to buy a hood, but also a black RC to go under it!!!:rock: :rock:

Pics look great! Thanks to all for getting this going. :congrats: :congrats:
That's the spirit.:rock:

Bill.

For the carbon fiber guys check out the new triaxial carbon fiber. You can use one layer instead of four for structural components.

854.jpg

Gotta say after going for a long ride tonight and coming to a stop, you can feel all the hot air being expelled from the vents. It makes a huge diffence. Now explain why Dodge figured this out on the Viper and never incorporated it to our trucks. Larry, don't thank me, thank Dennis for his concept. He deserves all the credit. I just piggy-backed on his idea. I hope everyone that gets one enjoys it.

Last edited:
and i would like to think all of all.
found a SRT hood that goes on the Dakotas.
that will be neat to have a big & a little SRT pick ups:rock: :rock: :rock:

ZCx said:
and i would like to think all of all.
found a SRT hood that goes on the Dakotas.
that will be neat to have a big & a little SRT pick ups:rock: :rock: :rock:

Where did you find it? I need one for for my Durango SRT-10 project.

at fiberglass-hoods.com

sounds like an interestin project

Last edited:
If its ok, I Supercar and I talked today , and if its allright I will handle the shipping and all of the hoods for him, since sometimes it can be a huge pain:)

Supercar is an awesome guy:rock: :rock:

REALLY going out of his way on this for us guys:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Cant wait to actually meet him in macon:p

From what supercar has allready mentioned, the guy is super excited, and supercar said he would def stay on the guy to get these made:burnout:

Stinker said:
If its ok, I Supercar and I talked today , and if its allright I will handle the shipping and all of the hoods for him, since sometimes it can be a huge pain:)

REALLY going out of his way on this for us guys:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

From what supercar has allready mentioned, the guy is super excited, and supercar said he would def stay on the guy to get these made:burnout:

I met John at the June Nooga GTG...he is a great guy and willing to help....I expect to meet another great VTCOA member at the Macon GTG.;)

TNVIPER said:
I met John at the June Nooga GTG...he is a great guy and willing to help....I expect to meet another great VTCOA member at the Macon GTG.;)

YOu comming? HOT DAM!:rock: :rock:
to be honest I have been so buxy, I havent even had time to look at the list:eek:

Stinker said:

SHHHUSH! I was having fun on the BS threads making some of those guys think I am an A-Hole.
Y'all are going to ruin my reputation. But Thanks!.....JTH:eek:

man i want this hood NOW ,,as soon as they are ready for sale let me know ,,asap ,,i dont like hood vents so i hope we are going to be able to get just the bigger scoop on them there hoodies

MG42pillbox said:
how much?
i dont think they got the pricing set up yet,,the one good side of this is when you get the new hood you can sell your old oem hood for 450 bucks or more to help offset cost

supercar1of1 said:
SHHHUSH! I was having fun on the BS threads making some of those guys think I am an A-Hole.
Y'all are going to ruin my reputation. But Thanks!.....JTH:eek:

OK.............

MAN YOU GUYS CANT REALIZE WHAT A FREAKING BUTTHEAD SUPERCAR IS!!!

AH hell I cant do it supercar:p

Stinker said:
I dont know if it will help with the dakotas, but I can get a decent deal on these hoods ZX

http://www.keystonerestyling.com/

thanks stinker. not quiet enough SRT in the Good Hood.
that one @ fiberglass hoods looks like a scaled down SRT hood.
now to find a smaller wing:rock: :rock: :rock:

that guy is not to far from ya in N. Carolina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back