New in Pa

MOD(S)QUAD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Just wanted to introduce myself to your club, I searched and researched for a QC for quite a while ( like I'm sure everyone else did ) before I pulled the trigger.....bought my 10 in October and man do I love it !!! I have questions of course, but I see your threads are deep so I'll peruse for a while before I post something stupid.

2nd owner '05 QC with 25k on the clock, Roe S/C, hi flow cats w/Magnaflow exhaust, lowering shackles, VEC 2 (93 tune?)
tranny shifts hard so it may have been SCT flashed or governor upgraded but I'm not sure.

Dyno appointment hopefully next week to check #'s and A/F so I don't grenade my Beast, thanks for listening.

Welcome and and be happy to answer all the questions you have and you're correct, our forum is chock full of good info on our Viper Trucks:burnout:

Welcome

Welcome to the VTCoA!

Welcome, what part of Pa are you from? I'm around the willow grove area not far off the turn pike. Where are you going to get dynoed?

Welcome from south jersey. Get some vids on that dyno for us
Thanks for the heads up, I'm sure I would have forgot....and then kicked myself later.
get rid of that vec and go with the sct.
I am trying to catch up to speed on which one to use and why but PLEASE school me on your experience with both. I did call Sean before Thanksgiving and he recommended just staying with the VEC for now, but I can be swayed.
Welcome, let's see some piks
I do have a hood's up profile pic (albeit small) on my personal page
Welcome, what part of Pa are you from? I'm around the willow grove area not far off the turn pike. Where are you going to get dynoed?
I am pretty much inner city and I am looking to get dyno'd in Erial NJ, not sure I can say the name on here but I'm sure you can figure it out...anyone else have an experience with this place ??

Thank you for the warm welcomes gentlemen.

Welcome, I just recently moved to PA and I have a silver 05 QC with a Roe blower on it as well. I'm in Coatesville, but the trucks still in GA for now.

The issues with the VEC is reliability and it's a piggy back controller compared to a reflash product. It's probably not necessary to go with an SCT, I would just keep an eye on the tune.

Nice man, im just outside of the city. We should definitely get together soon. Im always going over to srt2slows( Es) place. He is only about 40 min or so from us just into jersey. I know he would definitely be down for a get together. We are always down for doing mods and improvements and fixing whatever. So if you ever need anything, just let us know. So lets plan something soon. I also have a silver QC. Just FYI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome, I just recently moved to PA and I have a silver 05 QC with a Roe blower on it as well. I'm in Coatesville, but the trucks still in GA for now.

The issues with the VEC is reliability and it's a piggy back controller compared to a reflash product. It's probably not necessary to go with an SCT, I would just keep an eye on the tune.

Hay man, when is ur truck gona make it to pa? Im not that far from coatesville. I actually have a couple jobs up there all around chester county. Would definitely be down for a GTG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man i deff recommend a GTG at Es...His drinks will knock you on your ass-or at least make you feel like you fell on your ass...I kind of feel bad tho i only had 2 drinks and i dont remember anything after that...not even eating spicy mexican food (ass burned for a week) so i figured it was mexican, i love spicy food!! The only wierd thing was my farts smelled like bleach for a week...wierd :dontknow: Great bunch of guys tho!!

Last edited:

That's awesome! More PA members showing up!! Maybe our GTGs will top 5 trucks next year. :D

I'm in for a gtg.....Happy Holidays and i'll post the dyno results when I get it done.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back