new items like oil an gauges

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
figured I would let you guys in on few new deals.

but we are talkign with speedhut on custom gauges, so we can add any logo from SRT to your custom logo, I should know more by the end of the day

and we are becomming a amsoil dealer for those that run the amsoil

so things are allready starting..........looks like its gonna be a blast!:fing02:

Cool, looks like everything is going great for you. Good things happen to good people.

Prices on the Amsoil bud? I was thinking about being a "preferred customer" like once a year and buying a butt ton of stuff so it would be worth the 20 bucks they want for the discount.

Prices on the Amsoil bud? I was thinking about being a "preferred customer" like once a year and buying a butt ton of stuff so it would be worth the 20 bucks they want for the discount.

havent gotten none of the prices yet, got a call from a friend of mine that has been with them for 16 years, I should have something soon tho partner

but we are talkign with speedhut on custom gauges, so we can add any logo from SRT to your custom logo, I should know more by the end of the day

so things are allready starting..........looks like its gonna be a blast!:fing02:

Tony, feel free to post the guage pics I sent. Worth a thousand, okay, maybe a hundred words.

Bryan

Speedhut rocks! :rock::burnout: I've had my custom SRT logo trans temp and WB AF for quite some time in the SRT and they are still going strong. Just did a fuel pressure with Ford racing logo in our tow rig.

Speedhut rocks! :rock::burnout: I've had my custom SRT logo trans temp and WB AF for quite some time in the SRT and they are still going strong. Just did a fuel pressure with Ford racing logo in our tow rig.

got a pick of the Trans temp quage

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back