New JMB Product: Custom Hood Emblems

JMB Justin

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
I made up a few of these to show some of the combinations. They are aluminum plates that are hand fitted on my personal truck, then sanded, primered, and basecoat/clearcoat painted in the factory colors. I apply a vinyl decal in your color choice on top. They are an excellent fit and leave a smooth/flush look when installed. I can make pretty much any color combo you want. Price will be $75 for the bent emblems for the 04-05 trucks, and $60 for the flat emblems (can be placed pretty much anywhere). If the 06 guys have an interest I will buy an 06 grill surround and hand form them to that. Heres the first 15 I made up, let me know if you are interested, these are ready to ship (sorry about some of the pics, these are really hard to photograph):

Top Row: D9 Gunmetal w/chrome; X8 Black w/chrome; R4 Red w/chrome; YH Yellow w/black; X8 Black w/red
Middle Row: S2 Silver w/red; R4 Red w/Black; YH Yellow w/chrome; X8 Black w/chrome; D9 Gunmetal w/chrome
Bottom Row: S2 Silver w/gunmetal; S2 silver w/chrome; R4 Red w/chrome; D9 Gunmetal w/orange; X8 Black w/chrome
100_1886e.JPG

100_1888e.JPG

100_1890e.JPG

100_1863e.JPG

100_1864e.JPG

100_1868e.JPG

100_1869e.JPG

100_1875e.JPG

100_1879e.JPG

100_1883e.JPG

Justin

I like the raised chrome hollow back! How much are they and what are the dementions? I'm thinking for my door and tailgate!:D

Looks great Justin.

Now, how difficult is it to take off the Rams head? I hear there is a puka under it.........that would be a hole for you one language speaking haoles!!! LOL.....what you never heard of a puka shell necklace? Holes in the shells right.....LOL

patrick

Last edited:
TFY: These are exact color matches to factory SRT10 Ram colors, it is the YH solar yellow.

Rockin Ronnie: they are the same size as the grill emblem on your 06, I believe about 2" wide and 2.5" tall

Maui: the factory emblem comes off just like all the others, with a heat gun (or the sun in your case you lucky %#&@) and/or dental floss. You will very likely break the stock chrome part taking it off. There is a divot underneath, but not a hole that goes all the way through.

Justin

JMB Justin said:
TFY: These are exact color matches to factory SRT10 Ram colors, it is the YH solar yellow.

Rockin Ronnie: they are the same size as the grill emblem on your 06, I believe about 2" wide and 2.5" tall

Maui: the factory emblem comes off just like all the others, with a heat gun (or the sun in your case you lucky %#&@) and/or dental floss. You will very likely break the stock chrome part taking it off. There is a divot underneath, but not a hole that goes all the way through.

Justin

Lord, please make the bad man stop making stuff I gotta have...(TYF says to self) but, this is not a "want to" item it's a "must have" as you need to get rid of the faded out BDIA abortion that's on there now. Yeah, yeah!!! You're right...there's is a reasonable justification for it...

Justin, please make mine in Yellow and Black. :D :D :D :D :D

F-ing NICE!

But one question:
JMB Justin said:
They are aluminum plates that are hand fitted on my personal truck, then sanded, primered, and basecoat/clearcoat painted in the factory colors. I apply a vinyl decal in your color choice on top.
Is it a vinyl decal on top, or is it painted?

I'm just asking in regards to durability (washing, bugs, hot asses, etc).

mauiSRT/10 said:
Thanks dude.........gonna git me one of those, just gotta decide on color????

patrick
I'm sure he can do a hot pink just for you.

LMAO!!! :D

TYF: Sending a PM

Kevan: The viper head emblem is a vinyl decal. I have had a badge/emblem like this on my SRT4 for almost 3 years and it looks like new still. The only thing you will need to do is exercise caution on rubbing side to side hard, but with normal washing it is not an issue, its no different than having a decal on your window or side of the truck. If the decal ever needs replacing for any reason, shoot me a PM or email and i'll send one out free.

Maui: I really like the black with red, it looks like pure evil!

Justin

:evil:
JMB Justin said:
Maui: I really like the black with red, it looks like pure evil!

Justin

Dude, your so right...........its freaking evil......perfect for my black truck. Thats the one I want for my hood.......my evil hood!!!!:evil:

Texas is right............make the bad evil man stop....he keeps conning me out of my CC!!!! LOL

You have my CC and shipping info, just charge and ship........x8 black with red hood badge.

thanks
patrick

Last edited:
Will do Maui.

TYF: Sorry SRT-Boz beat you to it by a couple weeks LOL. Hes really been wanting a couple for his truck and finally I dont have to give him anymore excuses for my slacking!
Justin

So you use 3m double sided tape i presume to attach them?

Or are they already set to simply unpeel and stick?

If anyone has a black truck shoot me a couple of pics of whichever style you go with black with red fang face or red with black fang face.

I can't make up my mind which way to go.

Thanks SHU

PS-they are bada$$ by the way. Exactly what i have been waiting for.

JMB Justin said:
Will do Maui.

TYF: Sorry SRT-Boz beat you to it by a couple weeks LOL. Hes really been wanting a couple for his truck and finally I dont have to give him anymore excuses for my slacking!
Justin

Well shit. If you ain't number one, you're tied for last, story of my life....:eek: :(

SHU-DOG said:
If anyone has a black truck shoot me a couple of pics of whichever style you go with black with red fang face or red with black fang face.

I can't make up my mind which way to go.

I will post a pic of mine when I recieve it dude.

Thanks Justin..........looking forward to getting it.

patrick

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back