New JMB Product: Custom Hood Emblems

JMB Justin said:
Top Row: D9 Gunmetal w/chrome; X8 Black w/chrome; R4 Red w/chrome; YH Yellow w/black; X8 Black w/red
Middle Row: S2 Silver w/red; R4 Red w/Black; YH Yellow w/chrome; X8 Black w/chrome; D9 Gunmetal w/chrome
Bottom Row: S2 Silver w/gunmetal; S2 silver w/chrome; R4 Red w/chrome; D9 Gunmetal w/orange; X8 Black w/chrome
100_1886e.JPG

100_1888e.JPG

100_1890e.JPG

100_1863e.JPG

100_1864e.JPG

100_1868e.JPG

100_1869e.JPG

100_1875e.JPG

100_1879e.JPG

100_1883e.JPG

Justin

Sick Justin....just sick...:rock:
I am installing the radiator piping, thermostat housing today...they match perfectly;) :rock:
Thanks for the prompt service and customer support:rock:

Shu: Yes they are 3m outdoor tape and they are ready to stick on. They stay on very well, ive changed mine twice and its a PITA to remove it.

Mutt: I can do that too, I'll make a couple up the next go around with some pics

NBT: Thanks man, I really appreciate the business and kind words :rock:

Wazzup: I cleared it out :D

JMB Justin said:
Will do Maui.

TYF: Sorry SRT-Boz beat you to it by a couple weeks LOL. Hes really been wanting a couple for his truck and finally I dont have to give him anymore excuses for my slacking!
Justin

Thats right 1st WOOOO jk but justin is a slacker not kiddding :D

hes been crazy busy doing all kinds of vipers and trucks so im really glad he found the time seeing as he goes to bed at 4:30 am all the time, SO mad props to justin!!:congrats:

These are AWESOME:rock:
Can't make up my mine though...
Black w/red, Red w/black, Red w/ chrome, or Black w/ chrome.
Volume discount??? LOL
I'll send a PM

Hey Justin ,

Would like a set for my 06 Black/Red Also if you could do Mineral Gray and Chrome if not I would really like the Black/Red Thanks Also what's up with your mids?.

Cheers J.T.

MUTT said:
very nice.. the old style sneaky pete would look rocking as well. (possible hint)

+1 on the sneaky pete style. When you get them post up some pics so
i can send you my CC# :burnout: :D

Sharpi

Ive got a black with chrome one done, I'll take pics and show it off. I also recieved a 06 grill in today to build off of, the emblem will be much thicker and is noticably larger than the 04-05. Should have something for those guys within a couple weeks.
Justin

hey mutt i have a sneaky pete emblem in yellow like the ones you got from 6pakk do you want it n/c my brother.

sweet job man. you make some must have stuff I gotta say, I am trying to be good and save up for my pcm flash dont dont think I can resist.

by the way the work under the hood looks emaculate. great job man!

MUTT said:
very nice.. the old style sneaky pete would look rocking as well. (possible hint)

I second that emotion !!!Hey Mutt,where did you end up sticking the ones I sent you !!!

Here you go, finally got around to taking pics (these things are almost impossible to get a decent photograph of):
100_1909.JPG

Justin

JMB Justin said:
Here you go, finally got around to taking pics (these things are almost impossible to get a decent photograph of):
100_1909.JPG

Justin

That looks sweet,now just need it in the PYH Yellow !!!!:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back