New JMB Product: Custom Hood Emblems

JMB Justin said:
Sure, I have silver ones at the painter now and can get a blue decal made up.
Justin

Actually Justin I just stumbled upon your website yesterday... Gave me a stiff one. I will be contacting you about some engine stuff here shortly.

All emblems will have the decals clearcoated in from now on. Im going to keep them at $75 each for the hood decals until the 15th, but they will go up to $85 on April 16th as my cost is $10 more now. The look is the same without any potential peeling of the decals. I have about 10 different ones in stock now that I can get out before I leave on friday for a much needed vacation. Silent D, I sent out yours today, let me know what you think.
Justin

I have an '06 and I would definitely buy one for the grill if you make them. Can you do Mineral Grey with Red? I'd order 3 flat and one molded for the grill if you can do them for the '06.

JMB Justin said:
All emblems will have the decals clearcoated in from now on. Im going to keep them at $75 each for the hood decals until the 15th, but they will go up to $85 on April 16th as my cost is $10 more now. The look is the same without any potential peeling of the decals. I have about 10 different ones in stock now that I can get out before I leave on friday for a much needed vacation. Silent D, I sent out yours today, let me know what you think.
Justin

Thank you, Justin......you rule bro.....

I'll get the old ones back to ya ASAP........

D

ChrisAZ said:
I have an '06 and I would definitely buy one for the grill if you make them. Can you do Mineral Grey with Red? I'd order 3 flat and one molded for the grill if you can do them for the '06.

They are coming soon, after vacation thats my first project.
Justin

JMB Justin said:
They are coming soon, after vacation thats my first project.
Justin

Justin,

I have an air defelctor on my 05. I'm pretty sure these will fit but wanted to confirm with you to be 100% sure. Also, i think you sell one that fits the one on the tailgate?? Yes? I have a Red 05 QC and want to replace all the rams with vipers. Color would be red background with chrome.

These look great.

Guys, I've just received the new clearcoated badges and they look fkn bitchen.

The issue of the Viper fangs coming loose should be completely resolved by the clearcoat that is applied to the new and improved product..... They look really nice......

Justin, as soon as I get the old ones off I will be returning them to you....

Tim

jelms said:
Justin,

I have an air defelctor on my 05. I'm pretty sure these will fit but wanted to confirm with you to be 100% sure. Also, i think you sell one that fits the one on the tailgate?? Yes? I have a Red 05 QC and want to replace all the rams with vipers. Color would be red background with chrome.

These look great.

I honestly dont know on the deflector, but they are the same exact size as the rams head only flush mounted into the grill. The rear one is much bigger than the ones I make, you can remove the rear one completely (no holes or anything behind it to fill) and add a smaller JMB one in its place if you wish.

Thanks for the pics and compliments Jeff and D!

Justin

JMB Justin said:
I honestly dont know on the deflector, but they are the same exact size as the rams head only flush mounted into the grill. The rear one is much bigger than the ones I make, you can remove the rear one completely (no holes or anything behind it to fill) and add a smaller JMB one in its place if you wish.

Thanks for the pics and compliments Jeff and D!

Justin
Thanks Justin. I ordered the flat and curved ones a couple of days ago with a lot of other things I found on your website:) It's a large order, can't wait to get it and start working on my girl.

06__QUAD__SRT10 said:
2006 emblems :dontknow:

I think justin mentioned that he had the 2006 grill and was making a batch
off... :dontknow:

Sharpi

06__QUAD__SRT10 said:
Yes I want them last month :D :D

isn't that the truth... i'm applying for a part time job so i can start my mods
up again... :rock: :rock: ;) :D

Sharpi

Sharpimage said:
isn't that the truth... i'm applying for a part time job so i can start my mods
up again... :rock: :rock: ;) :D

Sharpi
I feel you , when I was the new guy on the block last year and meet with the cali group I told every one I was just doing the pcm on the quad-cab ... they all laughed at me:dontknow: look at my signature :D I just need a few more mods and i will be done i promise :p .

Cheers J.T.

06__QUAD__SRT10 said:
I just need a few more mods and i will be done i promise :p .

Cheers J.T.

I'll remind you of what you said when i see a SC or TT setup listed in your
sig... :D :D :p ;)

Sharpi

Sharpimage said:
I'll remind you of what you said when i see a SC or TT setup listed in your
sig... :D :D :p ;)

Sharpi
LOL I have felling the Wife's Quad will have the S/C before my R/C:eek: if that happens I will talk Her into that 2009 Viper for Daddy:idea:

06__QUAD__SRT10 said:
LOL I have felling the Wife's Quad will have the S/C before my R/C:eek: if that happens I will talk Her into that 2009 Viper for Daddy:idea:

isn't that the truth... god only knows that if you get that viper it'll have a TT
or SC waitin' :rofl: :rock: ;) :p

Sharpi

Sharpimage said:
isn't that the truth... god only knows that if you get that viper it'll have a TT
or SC waitin' :rofl: :rock: ;) :p

Sharpi
For some damn reason it feels fast for about a week then:dontknow: it needs more power:eek:
Cheers J.T.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back