New JMB Product: Custom Hood Emblems

Im trying, just came back from vacation, so im two weeks behind anyway. I have a new guy starting monday, we'll see if he works out.............
Justin

JMB Justin said:
Im trying, just came back from vacation, so im two weeks behind anyway. I have a new guy starting monday, we'll see if he works out.............
Justin
OK I guess i'll have to call you tomorrow and order some thing how about the traction kit:dontknow:

Cheers J.T.

Also I would like to get a mesh grill upper lower powder coated gloss black

yall leave justin alone....hey justin, seeing as my stuff is in the mail already...take another couple weeks off:D

JMB Justin said:
I worked over 100 hours last week plus had two new guys in the shop, and im still behind :(
Justin
It's all good Justin make sure and take care of your self :D :D

Cheers J.T.

JMB Justin said:
Here you go, finally got around to taking pics (these things are almost impossible to get a decent photograph of):
100_1909.JPG

Justin

Do you have a red w/ chrome sneaky pete too??? If yes, I will take one bend for hood and one flat!

Just ordered one sneaky pete RB4 red background black outlining and black
snake :rock: i'll take some pics when i get it :D

Sharpi

DRamSrt10 said:
Do you have a red w/ chrome sneaky pete too??? If yes, I will take one bend for hood and one flat!
You guys are killing me:( :( :( I want i want ..... I need a set sooooo bad:D

Brat said:
go for it bro.:rock:

Hahaha, if you read the last two pages he clearly states his dire
Need.. You know i had a choice to either order a 2006 RC or get a 05 off
the lot... I'm glad i went with teh 05 :p :D :D :D :rock:

Sharpi

Sharpimage said:
Hahaha, if you read the last two pages he clearly states his dire
Need.. You know i had a choice to either order a 2006 RC or get a 05 off
the lot... I'm glad i went with teh 05 :p :D :D :D :rock:

Sharpi

Damn damn damn it's ok I feed the ID (instant gratification) with this

http://www.grillcraft.com/applications/2005_Dodge_Ram_3500_.aspx/1/36/

For the 06:rock: :rock: :rock: just need to pick a white SRT emblem from Bucke77:

I started on the 06's this week, I have a good template to work from and should be getting some to the painter in the next couple days. Thanks for all your patience.
Justin

JMB Justin said:
I started on the 06's this week, I have a good template to work from and should be getting some to the painter in the next couple days. Thanks for all your patience.
Justin
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back