New job I'm excited about....

We'll see if fyrman comes back around. I see their intentions are not to learn about SRT-10's. I've seen this "fyrman" on another trash talking message board based from this county I live in. My guess is that it is one in the same. I "appreciate" all the LOL's.

Good luck! Its always nice to know someone is there to watch out for me and my fellow LEOs when the shit hits the fan!:nurse: You'll have a great time and will be welcomed by the other SWAT members for sure.

Actually I did come here to learn more about the SRT.It is truly the badest truck on the planet.My nephew who is an Army Pilot owns one and it is awesome.Sorry if I stepped on anyones little toes.However as far as trash talking goes.I dont believe in it.I believe in calling it as it is and that sometimes hurts peoples feeling or whatever.

When your not sure how deep the water is, it is better to wade in cautiously than to jump in head first. - Confucius

We are born with two ears and one mouth therefore we should listen twice as much as we talk -- Eviticus .........now tell me about SRT's

Thanks for clearing that up, fyrman. I know most SWAT "medics" are Medics but, hey, i was asked and honored to say yes for the experience and to help some good friends of mine that are deputies.

fyrman said:
We are born with two ears and one mouth therefore we should listen twice as much as we talk -- Eviticus .........now tell me about SRT's

What you want to know? Is your nephew a member here?

Yes he is.He is currently doing his thing in Afghanistan,Im so proud to be his uncle. I just like to see what peeps do to there trucks.Its crazy to me with as much power as the SRT has that people modify them for more.I.E. Nitrous,and other power adders.

We have a couple members here making over 1000 rwhp making an already traction deficient truck even more so. But that is with lots of internal mods and one or two turbo's. There are quite a few making 600-700 on stock internals with Paxton or Roe superchargers.

props to the troop! have all the respect in the world for those guys. i can see where srt owners get used to the power and get the need for more. I am used the torque mine has but when someone else rides with me, they say they can feel the power. If I had the $ I would go mod crazy as well. Which member is your nephew? Just wondering if I have seen his truck?

fyrman said:
I thought that in order to be a "Swat Medic" you would have to have law enforcement standards as well as be a PARAMEDIC insted of an EMT.But maybe Im wrong LOL LOL My Hero!!!
fyrman said:
oh and You wanted to be wished GoodLuck too,I forgot that LOL
fyrman said:
Sorry if I stepped on anyones little toes.However as far as trash talking goes.I dont believe in it.I believe in calling it as it is and that sometimes hurts peoples feeling or whatever.

Nice intro... bet EMT/SRT has more time on the shitter:toilet:than you have on the job after a statement like that...."Brother"....:mad: Guess that sum's up the department you work for....didn't know Wackenhut had openings:dontknow:
Now I'm not trash talking...just calling it as it is...;) :p
Welcome to the forum.

LOL well actually since you mentioned it.I have 16yrs on the job,so I dont think he has more time on the shitter than I do on the job.You seem like me though lol to the point,let me ask you aquestion,my wife says to me"your an ass with nothing really important to say " can ya beat that?? LOL

lol i already have more post than you do,so sit on the shitter some more brother lol

fyrman said:
LOL well actually since you mentioned it.I have 16yrs on the job,so I dont think he has more time on the shitter than I do on the job.You seem like me though lol to the point,let me ask you aquestion,my wife says to me"your an ass with nothing really important to say " can ya beat that?? LOL

Your wife talks to you like that? LOL Maybe you should work on that relationship. :dontknow: :D

Tried that,its actually better than it was LOL im just an ass i guess,sorry if i offended anyone here

fyrman, are you a cop or a fireman?

If you are a cop, tell us about you're many accomplishments as such. I think you are a blue lighter wanna be (that means not a cop but thinks they are, for everybody else), but then again maybe I'm wrong. So please do tell about your 16 years on the, JOB. We all would love to hear about it.

As for you EMT/SRT congratulations. Learn how to use you're issued firearm you may have to use it. Firing a handgun is not that easy and takes practice to hit the mark. You will have alot of fun with SWAT.

Last edited:
fyrman said:

You can tell your wife..she will get over it....and were all full of shit.
My wife say's the same thing...( that's why I keep a can of Ether and a garbage bag around) in case she tries to run her mouth again.... put her down like a German Shepard.:nurse: ;) :rofl:
Started my career in 1989;) :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back