New job I'm excited about....

SlvrSnake said:
fyrman, are you a cop or a fireman?

If you are a cop, tell us about you're many accomplishments as such. I think you are a blue lighter wanna be (that means not a cop but thinks they are, for everybody else), but then again maybe I'm wrong. So please do tell about your 16 years on the, JOB. We all would love to hear about it.

As for you EMT/SRT congratulations. Learn how to use you're issued firearm you may have to use it. Firing a handgun is not that easy and takes practice to hit the mark. You will have alot of fun with SWAT.

Ive been Professional Firefighter for 16 years.I dont see the point in gettting on here an SRT forum and blowing my own horn.Anyone who works in the Job has seen the same things I have.Im not one to brag,Im a man doing a Job thats all.not a hero of any kind for sure LOL

fyrman said:
Ive been Professional Firefighter for 16 years.I dont see the point in gettting on here an SRT forum and blowing my own horn.Anyone who works in the Job has seen the same things I have.Im not one to brag,Im a man doing a Job thats all.not a hero of any kind for sure LOL

Agreed, nuff said.

Welcome to the forum. If you need to find out good info on these trucks this is the place to be. The people on this site are extremely knowledgeable and informative. Read through the posts or ask a question, you'll see what I mean.

Travis... you ever get in??

This pic was from training...1990. I am far left. Quality is kind of poor, I scanned it.

SWAT.jpg

NBT said:
Travis... you ever get in??

This pic was from training...1990. I am far left. Quality is kind of poor, I scanned it.

SWAT.jpg

Yes, sir. I've been training with Sheriff's Office. It's been a lot of fun. I was issued a Glock 40, gun belt, thigh holster, outer carrier vest, helmet, gas mask. I have to go thru a gas training next week. I'm dreading it!

"I have to go thru a gas training next week. I'm dreading it!"

I do that everyday,I'm past the training part though !!!:toilet:

Borden3srt said:
the tall goofy fella Ken?:D :D ;)
Yep...:)

EMT/SRT said:
Yes, sir. I've been training with Sheriff's Office. It's been a lot of fun. I was issued a Glock 40, gun belt, thigh holster, outer carrier vest, helmet, gas mask. I have to go thru a gas training next week. I'm dreading it!

It sucks, but it gives you a good "taste" of what it's like. All I could hear is the guy's laughing when we went through it...:dontknow: guess we did look a bit "odd".:eek: I know a lot of people are not Glock fan's...but I am so comfortable with it...that's what I carry as well.
I got a Glock 32, 357 Sig with a .40 S&W barrel that I can swap into.
It's great training... hang in there.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back