New member 05 srt 10 regular cab black

Welcome!! Glad you were able to get "in"!! Jeff is a great guy and lots of help.

your truck looks great! Glad you're here!

Only been here a short time and I'm already learning. I wasn't even aware of the night runner package
If you make your way through the many post ho threads there truly is an amazing amount of great information and smart people on here!

Only been here a short time and I'm already learning. I wasn't even aware of the night runner package
Jeff is the expert with the trucks and tracking ! He’s done it for years. Has tons and tons of info .. does he have the info , VIN ETC OF YOUR TRUCK ON THE REGISTRY ? He’s making books with all info he can find of all the years and styles of the 10’s ..

Definitely! More for the Registry :cool:

If you make your way through the many post ho threads there truly is an amazing amount of great information and smart people on here!
So much great info on here over the years that I forgot more than I can imagine to remember .

Jeff is the expert with the trucks and tracking ! He’s done it for years. Has tons and tons of info .. does he have the info , VIN ETC OF YOUR TRUCK ON THE REGISTRY ? He’s making books with all info he can find of all the years and styles of the 10’s ..
I haven't given it to him yet. Not sure what the process is. It may already be on there from a previous owner for all I know. Truck has been around the block it has 108,000 miles and counting. Is the registry searchable? It might be interesting to learn any history there may be on it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back