New member Alkmaar Netherlands Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.
SRT-IZ said:
My girl and I are planning a backpacking trip hopefuly sometime next year!:rock:

Well if you guys are in the area,you can sleep overhere and we will show you a peace off holland(cheese,wooden shoes and windmills:D )

Alex

Hmmmmmmmmm? I wonder if cheese, wooden shoes and windmills mean different things in the local jargon? Maybe beer, women and legal weed?

SRT/10-AMSTERDAM said:
4 weeks ago there was a cool US car show weekend close to Deventer..
The village Bathem. Maybe you can remember :dontknow:

I know Bathmen was close by, but I don't recall Bathem?

SRT/10-AMSTERDAM said:
4 weeks ago there was a cool US car show weekend close to Deventer..
The village Bathem. Maybe you can remember :dontknow:

Ik ben een danser geweest voor vrouwenfeestjes, het was erg gaaf all die vrouwtjes rond om je heen, je kont aaien, aanraaken, op je geilen en vaak jou naar huis meenemen aan het eind van de avond.

axxel said:
Yep Bathmen it is.
I was there in the army in 1989.

alex

een nederlandse een amerikaanse en een belgische man gaan naar de wc de nederlandse man plast in 1 straal de amerikaan staat te plassen in twee stralen hij zegt ja dat heb ik van de oorlog over gehouden hij ziet dat de belg wel in 50 straaltjes plast hij zegt ja ik krijg mijn gulp niet open.
:rock:

HELLO DUTCHY

SRT-10APOW2006.jpg

hallo ik ben hier ook erg nieuw en nog aan het kloten met de foto's, maar krijg nu goede hulp van Elwin, die heb ik afgelopen zondag in Muiden op de meeting voor het eerst life ontmoet.
Hoop je binnenkort eens tegen te komen, en misschien is het gaaf om volgend jaar eens een paar SRT-10 trucks bij elkaar te brengen voor een eigen meeting, ik wil wel mee organiseren.
Groeten, Willem

Sorry for the english speaking members, this will only happen once.

nightrunner

Got the new nightrunner rims yesterday ,put Continental ContiCrossContact UHP 305/45 ZR22 118W XL on it.

Then we saw that 1 rim has a little egg shape:mad: :mad: :mad: .

Try to get it fixt tommorow so i can change the wheels for the nightrunner look.

Alex

GTG in Europe next year...save your pennies boys...going to Western Europe to meet with our brothers there will be the best trip you have ever made...and yes, Amsterdam, Brussels, Paris, London must all be part of the itinerary...I know if you hate the French, then you can kick some butt in Paris, but to not go to there when in Europe would be a mistake.

Maybe a side trip to Scotland for the golfers!

includemeout said:
WELCOME ALEX!!

now Alex,don't thrust people who welcome you after a month... either he's a bastage , a sleeper or wants something from you...keep alert for that guy...

PS INCLUDEMEOUT : keep off ! :turtle: :eek: :evil: :p :D

Prof said:
GTG in Europe next year...save your pennies boys...going to Western Europe to meet with our brothers there will be the best trip you have ever made...and yes, Amsterdam, Brussels, Paris, London must all be part of the itinerary...I know if you hate the French, then you can kick some butt in Paris, but to not go to there when in Europe would be a mistake.

Maybe a side trip to Scotland for the golfers!

i'm in for the party bro's :rock: :party:

belgiumbarry said:
now Alex,don't thrust people who welcome you after a month... either he's a bastage , a sleeper or wants something from you...keep alert for that guy...

PS INCLUDEMEOUT : keep off ! :turtle: :eek: :evil: :p :D

Just can't trust the Belgium propaganda, Waffleheads don't know if they are French or just toast.:p :p :p :p :D

includemeout said:
Just can't trust the Belgium propaganda, Waffleheads don't know if they are French or just toast.:p :p :p :p :D

see Alex, that's just the beginning...throw him a bone, will be buzy for a hour...:bebored: :p

belgiumbarry said:
see Alex, that's just the beginning...throw him a bone, will be buzy for a hour...:bebored: :p

Yo Alex, Throw Berry a bone and he will be all over it like an AmsterdaM Prostitute :D :D :D :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: ;) :nurse: :nurse:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back