New Member Brandon FL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the Family

Welcome to Instant Insanity !!! 1 more for the Fl chapter !!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

Hey Itch, If it was Red and we went to the bank????????? Thats me mate!!

thewelshm

Added some mods eh?

The Itch said:
I bought mine in Tampa from a WELSHMAN (EBAY) last year... Are you my daddy?:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

Yes Sir I believe that was me, if you picked it up at my office???? Having fun with it then I see?

thewelshm:rock: :congrats:

Hey, mine is red and I went to the bank, but not in Florida:D :D :D

Welcome to the RBC, greatest forum in the free world!

THEWELSHM said:
Yes Sir I believe that was me, if you picked it up at my office???? Having fun with it then I see?

thewelshm:rock: :congrats:

What were the odds? I figured It had to be you!!!:rock:

Yep... That was the first of MANY trips to the bank on this monster. I have it just about the way I want it now. A bunch of us are headed to Panama City for a GTG Sept 11-14. If you can get up there it will be a good one. You'll even see your old truck on the track. I've actually spent the day tweeking it and tightening stuff up for the trip...

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22235&page=22

BTW,,, you should have kept the RED one. They are faster!!!:D :D :D

The Itch said:
What were the odds? I figured It had to be you!!!:rock:

Yep... That was the first of MANY trips to the bank on this monster. I have it just about the way I want it now. A bunch of us are headed to Panama City for a GTG Sept 11-14. If you can get up there it will be a good one. You'll even see your old truck on the track. I've actually spent the day tweeking it and tightening stuff up for the trip...

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22235&page=22

BTW,,, you should have kept the RED one. They are faster!!!:D :D :D

LMAO, What were the odds indeed????? Of course my wife prefers the RED too!!! I couldnt stay away from these beasts for too long!!! Have you put on many miles in it????

:)

THEWELSHM said:
LMAO, What were the odds indeed????? Of course my wife prefers the RED too!!! I couldnt stay away from these beasts for too long!!! Have you put on many miles in it????

:)

Probably around 4+k... I live 2 miles from work and usually only use the truck for play. Unlike all the purposes I had for it when I bought it. ;) :D
The F-150 gets all the dirty jobs. There's actually several of us around Florida and this site has been invaluable to my education about these trucks. Locally, I know there is one guy on this site who goes by MADDBEAVER :dontknow: (Brian) that has a Red regular cab and lives in Brandon.

welcome aboard dude!

i lived in brandon/riverview area for like 6 years...graduated from Riverview H.S. in 02'.....

enjoy the truck~!

Welcome bro! Another Florida ride to terrorize :evil: the streets in Brandon. If you are ever on the east coast (Palm Beach, Broward area) look some of us up. Later

Sweet :rock: Another tide in Brandon! Well, I technically live in Riverview, but if I walk across the street I'm in Brandon. We'll have to meet up some time. Never seen another 10 here in Brandon. Plenty of Bees though.

welcome aboard, like they said try to make the gtg in panama city, youll see some bad rides and meet a bunch of fools:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back