NEW Member - foxxx!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello miss foxxx,

i was reading up on you on here an i happen to have seen some of your pictures. you are very nice looking. i do have a couple of questions for you. have you ever been to washington dc for the autoshows. you look just like a autoshow model. the photos you took in that revealing white pant suit and your black car. the name of that model was blackfox. if it is you what a small world but if not please stay as lovely as you are. your srt is as lovely as you.

reid

OMG!!!!!

reids srt said:
hello miss foxxx,

i was reading up on you on here an i happen to have seen some of your pictures. you are very nice looking. i do have a couple of questions for you. have you ever been to washington dc for the autoshows. you look just like a autoshow model. the photos you took in that revealing white pant suit and your black car. the name of that model was blackfox. if it is you what a small world but if not please stay as lovely as you are. your srt is as lovely as you.

reid

hi there my name is pamm ...and yes you are absolutely correct ...i've toured with the int'l autoshow for the last 22 years of my life...i'm surprised you recognized me due to the photo's i have on this forum i don't have on my stage makeup (smile) yes, i've been to dc ....my last trip to dc ...i was one of the black budweiser girls ...this is too funny. my last showing in dc was 3 years ago ...I AM ABSOLUTELY AMAZED AT YOUR MEMORY!!! i have since retired from that life ...it feels good to be in one place for more than a week ...it's called home. thankyou for such lovely compliments of me & my srt!!! but i can tell you this ...i now put more work & effort on keeping him polished than i do myself!! THANKYOU FOR SUPPORTING DODGE!!!!

onebadbee

onebadbee24_7 said:
I'm going to contribute to the thread

Welcome pam enjoy the site

your contribution may seem useless or even possibly in vain to you ....but you have no idea how much your contribution means to me!!!
thankyou for the kind welcome!!!, but not only am i enjoying the site ...oh , the knowledge i'm getting from the best of the best on here!!!! i wish a mechanic would try and screw me over now ....i would say at minimum i got 500 srt brothers & sisters ...lmao ...again thankyou onebadbee

foxxx/pamm

foxxx said:
pardon me but i was under the impression bob & pat were the two head chiefs ...i thought the rest of us were just the little indians ....thankyou for enlightening me ....(smile) PAMM
Well you see, the great Choke a Bitch tribe started in Panama City some 2010, you should make the May 2011 GTG and see for yourself ;)

Psycho Mythic

Psycho Mythic said:
Well you see, the great Choke a Bitch tribe started in Panama City some 2010, you should make the May 2011 GTG and see for yourself ;)

i'm as good as there in florida ....but i'm not planning on choking nobody or slapping nobody ...unless it's nycstev ...(just kidd'n )

Pam,

I am unblocked now....do I have to read every post? lol I assume (you and) everyone is playing nice now.

Yeah, someone posted awhile back a fake female member online. I must have been deployed but I did hear about it. Not sure where the Vapor girl name came from other than an educated guess on the word "vapor". Surely they have explained that to you.

I think you just need a (another) GTG with the guys and everything will be cool.

I can do smiles again too :D:D:D:D:D

awhhhhhhhhhhhh theres my baby

Bone said:
Pam,

I am unblocked now....do I have to read every post? lol I assume (you and) everyone is playing nice now.

Yeah, someone posted awhile back a fake female member online. I must have been deployed but I did hear about it. Not sure where the Vapor girl name came from other than an educated guess on the word "vapor". Surely they have explained that to you.

I think you just need a (another) GTG with the guys and everything will be cool.

I can do smiles again too :D:D:D:D:D

actually the last vapor girl pm i got was a little over a week ago ...bone can you believe this one guy...spotted some pics on here either you or i had posted an he remembered me from over 3 years ago ...i'm ready for all of us to meet at hooters ..steak n shake or hell even at my house ,..don't matter to me ...but most importantly ...LET'S DO IT!!!

foxxx said:
actually the last vapor girl pm i got was a little over a week ago ...bone can you believe this one guy...spotted some pics on here either you or i had posted an he remembered me from over 3 years ago ...i'm ready for all of us to meet at hooters ..steak n shake or hell even at my house ,..don't matter to me ...but most importantly ...LET'S DO IT!!!

You are hard to forget, that's for sure. :p Sure Steak n Shake Sat, next to Hooters.

I took the boys last night by your place trick or treating....no answer at the door. I was worried about Zombies in your house. Football game was on.

ha ha ha

Bone said:
I took the boys last night by your place trick or treating....no answer at the door. I was worried about Zombies in your house. Football game was on.

zombies my ass ,,..the guys were downstairs watching the game ...me , latonya ...cynthia and teresa were upstairs playing cards and girl talk ...gosh i wish i would've known ...i want you to see this 6 ft santa i bought ...he dances around and sings over 30 different songs ...

10 banger

10banger said:
:threaddie:

kick rocks ...poof be gone ...dissappear ...it's really simple ...don't click on this thread and let it die in your mind ...you got way toooooo much free time to be mean ....sheesh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back