NEW Member - foxxx!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For years I've kicked around the hypothetical idea of the likely results from changing the name of this forum :deal:to anything else.. :dontknow: Because comical threads like this are proof positive that the most epic threads are never about 10's.

oh my bad

Psycho Mythic said:
Just thought id let ya know who the Chief is ;) welcome :elefant:

pardon me but i was under the impression bob & pat were the two head chiefs ...i thought the rest of us were just the little indians ....thankyou for enlightening me ....(smile) PAMM

505'sFastestViper. said:
600 posts and almost 19000 views to beat the viper girl welcome lol

505 hi there ...i must have asked about 30 people to give me some facts about this vapor girl thing .and the most i have gotten out of this is ...oh pamm don't worry she's always around ...what the heck does that mean? ..first question is ...who the hell was she? I definetely don't care for her antics cause due to her i caught pure hell on my welcome on this site? and believe it or not i got some folks thinking i'm a hired actress by bone? if you would please shed some light on this vapor girl thing ....and please do not spare my feelings ...i just truly wish to know who she was ...and why so many are down on her? and vapor girl if you are out there in viperland somewhere this is no disrespect to you ...but i must ad i paid the cost due to you to be accepted on this forum ...

pamm / foxxx

foxxx said:
505 hi there ...i must have asked about 30 people to give me some facts about this vapor girl thing .and the most i have gotten out of this is ...oh pamm don't worry she's always around ...what the heck does that mean? ..first question is ...who the hell was she? I definetely don't care for her antics cause due to her i caught pure hell on my welcome on this site? and believe it or not i got some folks thinking i'm a hired actress by bone? if you would please shed some light on this vapor girl thing ....and please do not spare my feelings ...i just truly wish to know who she was ...and why so many are down on her? and vapor girl if you are out there in viperland somewhere this is no disrespect to you ...but i must ad i paid the cost due to you to be accepted on this forum ...

pamm / foxxx

Pamm...? Pamm... All you're doing is feeding an ongoing fire here. This subject and lack of total un-skeptical acceptance probably will never change. Unless, well, you're actually enjoying this sort of attention in a twisted way. The best thing to do is check out some other threads, throw in your $0.02 if you happen to have some input, ask questions to tap into the vast knowledge here and just blend in. That's all I can think of. Oh and there's no Vipergirl. That was/is a hoax. So you don't need to bother yourself inquiring about her anymore.

Last edited:
curiousity

Venom Power said:
Pamm...? Pamm... All you're doing is feeding an ongoing fire here. This subject and lack of total un-skeptical acceptance probably will never change. Unless, well, you're actually enjoying this sort of attention in a twisted way. The best thing to do is check out some other threads, throw in your $0.02 if you happen to have some input, ask questions to tap into the vast knowledge here and just blend in. That's all I can think of. Oh and there's no Vipergirl. That was/is a hoax. So you don't need to bother yourself inquiring about her anymore.

i truly appreciate your feedback ...but i must say curiousity got the best of me ...but a member of this forum ...pm'd me the 60 page thread on this vapor girl thing ....( can't believe someone had that much free time ) as far as attention goes i can go to my mailbox and get that ...but when my pm box had to be cleared out twice a day due to this vapor girl persona...i will admit ...it truly raised my curiousity. the sad part is ...i've made a couple of enemies on here defending my realism....but now i will lay it to rest ...now that my curiousity is satisfied.

Its like a tire fire !! just burns and burns and burns and burns :rock: :rock: :rock: :D :D

foxxx said:
i truly appreciate your feedback ...but i must say curiousity got the best of me ...but a member of this forum ...pm'd me the 60 page thread on this vapor girl thing ....( can't believe someone had that much free time ) as far as attention goes i can go to my mailbox and get that ...but when my pm box had to be cleared out twice a day due to this vapor girl persona...i will admit ...it truly raised my curiousity. the sad part is ...i've made a couple of enemies on here defending my realism....but now i will lay it to rest ...now that my curiousity is satisfied.

The part I don't typically like is that you feel you made enemies here. "You can please some of the people some of the time, but not all of the people all of the time." If you HAVE made enemies here well I apologize. :dontknow: That's just life. I don't think you defending your realism is grounds for disliking you; so to me any anamosity towards you is not justified. All'st I can say is whoever you feel is your enemy for whatever reason, just smile at them. You did nothing wrong Pamm so just enjoy your stay and learn all you can. There are plenty more great folks here than there are potential enemies for certain.:)

The longevity of this thread stimulates one's natural sense of curiosity.

Much like the "vapor" girl scenario...........

I'm not drawing any conclusions... just saying...... ya' know...:dontknow:

It stimulates one's hinkification.............:rolleyes:

D

gotta give it to you ironhead

Ironhead said:
Its like a tire fire !! just burns and burns and burns and burns :rock: :rock: :rock: :D :D

i read that entertaining 60 page thread on viper girl ....I GOTTA HAND IT TO YOU ...YOU TRULY DIDN'T GET SUCKERED IN DID YA ?

you really have no idea >>>>>>>

Venom Power said:
The part I don't typically like is that you feel you made enemies here. "You can please some of the people some of the time, but not all of the people all of the time." If you HAVE made enemies here well I apologize. :dontknow: That's just life. I don't think you defending your realism is grounds for disliking you; so to me any anamosity towards you is not justified. All'st I can say is whoever you feel is your enemy for whatever reason, just smile at them. You did nothing wrong Pamm so just enjoy your stay and learn all you can. There are plenty more great folks here than there are potential enemies for certain.:)

you really have no idea how much i appreciate your kindhearted words ....yet so very factual!!!
THANKYOU!!!!!!!!!

foxxx said:
i read that entertaining 60 page thread on viper girl ....I GOTTA HAND IT TO YOU ...YOU TRULY DIDN'T GET SUCKERED IN DID YA ?

never did ,,but some bought it hook line and sinker ,,,,

Django

Django said:
The longevity of this thread stimulates one's natural sense of curiosity.

Much like the "vapor" girl scenario...........

I'm not drawing any conclusions... just saying...... ya' know...:dontknow:

It stimulates one's hinkification.............:rolleyes:

D

i'm normally a preety smart lil cookie ...but hinkification ....well that one had me stumped ...it's not in the dictionary ...so without further adue ...please educate me on that word and of course allow me to know the source ...thankyou in advance ...pamm

foxxx said:
i'm normally a preety smart lil cookie ...but hinkification ....well that one had me stumped ...it's not in the dictionary ...so without further adue ...please educate me on that word and of course allow me to know the source ...thankyou in advance ...pamm

Yer alter ego knows that the word is a corruption of the word "hinky".

Hinky is an idiomatic reference to any feeling of dubiousness or uncertainty.......

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hinky

D

urban diction

Django said:
Yer alter ego knows that the word is a corruption of the word "hinky".

Hinky is an idiomatic reference to any feeling of dubiousness or uncertainty.......

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hinky

D

i'll pass on the urban diction ...but thankyou for sharing this with me and others who read this thread. i think i'll just focus on the nice folks on this forum ...and continue to get valuable information.

not just the sinker ironhead

Ironhead said:
never did ,,but some bought it hook line and sinker ,,,,

whoever the creator of the 60 page thread viper girl ....used their imagination like they've never used it before ...some of your quotes on there had me lmao!!! poor trekker she must have really broken his heart ...i felt bad for him there was no viper girl ...the way i see it ...you really did try and warn them ....you know what they say ...to be forwarned is to be foramed ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back